I hopped in my shower and since I'm feeling a bit extra today , ever since that big breakfast I made for my family , I decided to go with a hair mask and a face mask as well in my shower. I rubbed Ocean Salt body exfoliate on my legs and underarms where I'm about to shave . It really helps with any hyper pigmentation going around my legs and underarms. I put shaving cream, this strawberry one I got from LUSH. It's honestly so amazing , give me the best legs ever. I continued with my shower and finished after almost 1 hour . I know, that's a long time , but my showers are usually longer .

I put on my outfit and wrapped my hijab in a lazy manner where I just wrap it once around my head and I adjusted my underpiece too. I looked in mirror and my phone and it's 8:40 now. Now I really have to get going . I grabbed my mini leather backpack , and checked my wallet making sure I have enough money for tonight and I do.

I rushed downstairs to look for Malik since he's going to be my ride and I couldn't find him anywhere. I decided to go outside and check if he's sitting in his car because usually he is if he's waiting for me .

And I was right , found him sitting behind the wheel using his phone . I hopped in front and set my purse down.

  " May, you're gonna have to sit in the back , I'm picking up my friends " Malik said to . I scoffed and did what he said.

I looked out the window and realized it was already sunset. The sky was a mesmerizing purple and orange , and there was a few cotton candy clouds lurking around. So beautiful masha'allah.

I felt my hands get sweaty and very hot, I never met Layla's friends before. I seem so outgoing in our group chat but I'm not like that in real life. I just hope they'll like me as much as I like them. My nervousness immediately got away when I heard "In my feelings" by Drake.

"Malik, put the volume up. This is my song." I smiled. I got out my phone and opened snapchat to record myself. My phone was in this angle where the sky's light was hitting my face, I wasn't exactly sunkissed but it was something .

" KEKE, do you love me? Are you riding said you never ever leave from beside me. Cause I want ya, and I need ya, and I'm down for you always." I sung as I was recording myself. I sent the video to Layla and Lina and closed the app.

I was scrolling on my twitter until I heard knocks on the window and I just realized it was Malik's friends.

" Yo wassup, Malik my man. " The boy in the front said while dapping him. The other boy hopped right next to me, but I didn't bother looking just as he wasn't looking at me . How do I know? I have this weird feeling of people staring at me when I'm not looking at them. I scooted into the corner, then I decided to take a look at him.

It was that guy Zayn. Our eyes met at the exact same time and he looked pretty shocked to see me. I felt my face flushed so I immediately turned to the window.

Why does he have to be here ?? Now I'm definitely going to be silent for this dinner.

We finally made it to Rooster's and I was famished. I hopped out the car and made my way instead to find Layla and her friends. I saw them sitting a few tables down and really was a long table , Malik's friends could probably sit with us.

They started waving at me with big smiles , I returned the smile back and started walking towards them. Everyone stood up and embraced me into a hug. After all of that, everyone started talking, laughing, awhing at Lina and Luqman. I lwas just sitting there nodding and laughing what everyone was saying. I hope nobody noticed I was too quiet.