Chapter 2 : Karaoke Night

Start from the beginning

" No, Alex is right I can't handle another bad score."

" now come on sara since when you are afraid of getting a bad score?? I said just to let her sing

" Ok ok I will but if you and Zayn sing together first"

" what " me and Zayn said at the same time

" that's my only condition"

" ok what ever " I said I was really happy when ever me and Zayn sing I always play the guitar and he's the one who sing or we sing together alone without any one hearing us. So that was the first time we actually sing together infornt of someone.

" ok Sara choose a song" Zayn said

" I have already chosen one..." she stopped for a second " I have chosen Lucky - Jason Mraz "

Did she just say lucky .. Is she crazy I gave her a look and said " ok guys how about I go and get some drinks ok, Sara why don't you come and help me"

" no I have to....." I quickly interrupted her " please COME"

" ok coming "

.........................................................

Sara P.O.V

I pretended that I didn't want to sing and am afraid of greeting last place againe because I knew that I have to let Sally and Zayn to sing together just to let Zayn see how mush Sally loves him. I knew that will do what ever to let me sing because she can't see me giving up. Sp when she asked me what I wanted her to do to let me sing I said that I wanted her to sing with and I have chosen lucky . I know that song describes Sally's feeling toward Zayn .

" I have already chosen one" I stopped " I have chosen Lucky- Jason Mraz"

Sally gave me am going to kill you look then she said " ok guys how about I go and get some drinks ok Sara why don't you come and help"

I knew that she wanted to talk to me so I tried to give her an excuse but she didn't let me so I went to the kitchen with her.

" Sara are you out of your mind , how could you that to me"

" what did I do , I didn't do anything"

" yeah you didn't do any thing expect chosen a song that says every thing I want to say to Zayn"

" Listen Sally I saw how you were at Zayn and I know that's it's killing You.. Either you tell him or the song will"

" thanks a lot for you help but that's my problem not yours"

" I need to know why you don't want to tell him, he's your best friend Sally .." she didn't let me continue my sentence

" Because I'm afraid " she said in a sad tone she was about to cry.. To late she was already crying

" afraid of what" I asked

" Afraid of losing him.."

" You won't lose him.."

" you don't get it don't you I'd rather have him as a best friend for the rest of my life than risk losing him just by telling him about my feeling Sara" I've never seen Sally that sad before.

" but he might know if you refuse to sing the song right ."

" but Sara" she was trying to say something

" no buts you will go and sing it ok "

" girls please come I'm thrusty " Alex said

" comin comin " Sally replied

" you grab the Pepsi bottle and I'll take the glasses ok" I said" and you will sing lucky with Zayn ok"

" ok I will " she said and wiped her tears

" Finally I thought you were died " Alex said " can you please start singing now"

......................................................................

Sally P.O.V

When the music started Zayn began singing " Do you hear me?I'm talking to you . Across the water across the deap blue ocean... " he was looking at me with a smile on his face . i don't know but there is something about his eyes when ever i look at them i get lost , i forget where i am , i get carried away ...

" Sally , your turn " Sara said

i started singing ' Boy I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the sea I keep you with me in my heart You make it easier when life gets hard "

then it was our turn to sing together

" I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Ooh ooh ooh"

i know we were just singing and its doesn't mean anything to Zayn but it just felt so right . and the fact that was singing with him Lucky just gave me hope that he might be feeling the same way about me

" I'm lucky we're in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday"

we finished singing then Sara and Alex started Claping

" that's was AMAZING guys " Alex said

" Amazing . that's was SPECTACULAR Sara Added " Lets see your score ... WAW 50000 , Sorry sally but i won't be singing because i will never Defeat this score and any have to go "

" what you can't go you promised " I said

" i know but mum just send me a message saying that she have to go to work nd i have to baby set sam "

sam is Sara's lil brother he's 5 years old and i just love him

" ok then see you tomorrow"

" btw i need to go to we have an english exam tomorrow " Alex added

" EXAM , what exam" Zayn asked

" will if you only showed some attention in the class , you would have know about exam am talking "Alex added

" Shut up " Zayn said " i think i have to go to Sally bye TTYL"

" Ok bye guys " i walked to the door

.............................................................

hey its me again ..

if you want more tweet me

please vote and comment