(REAL) CHAPTER SIX

Y/N's Pov:
I Was Sleeping Peacefully, suddenly. Someone knocked at my door. It knocked 3 times.
"Mmh, wha-what?...ahh, Go away...mmh..." i said  sleepily. "Don't You Wanna See Your Boyfriend?" i shotted my eyes open. "What...boyfriend...W-WAIT!" I Quickly Stand up and Run's into the door opening it. "So, brat. Why so, Late?" i responded, "well, you see...hehe..." I Scratched My Neck Nervously.
Levi Just rolls his eyes, and sigh. "You haven't eat breakfast yet. Plus your late.. Eat first.", "okay.." I Sigh, and smiled.

Shutting the door, levi stops me. "Where's your necklace?",  "Oh, it was on my neck. When i was sleeping..." levi sigh. "I told you not to lost it." i laughed. "Why are you laughing brat." , "i was just kidding. It's in here." i touched my pocket, and it showed a necklace. "Ah! You made me worried brat..." i giggled. "Sorry." I Apologized.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Levi, just sigh. And drags you all the way to the messhall. You saw Mikasa, and The others eating. "But you said, i was late.", "tsk, i'm just training you to wake up early." you suddenly remembered mikasa, and quickly smirked. "Ahh, Mikasa Told me that too." levi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "so What? Tsk." You giggled. "Nothing, you can go now! To your seat." You pushed him Into his Seat. Hanji giggled.

You ran, into your seat. You sit next to armin, "oh, hi Y/n!" armin Waved. "Hello!" You Smiled. "Hi, Y/N. Why so early?" eren asked. "Well, short- i mean captain waked me up early..." You looked at them, and they looked back knowing. you and the captain had a relationship. "Why would he wake you, though. I mean, captain never wake anyone." jean Said. You sweat alittle, "well-". Suddenly, eren stop you from explaining. "Shut up jean! No one cares!", "well I Care!" jean fired back. Creating a fight. "Ah, wrong choice eren..." you whispered. Levi stands up having a dark aura surrounds him. "Brat's cleaning duty, for A MONTH." Jean And Eren, Groaned. "Tsk, Since You've Groaned. Ill Make It A Ye-" eren and jean, suddenly pleaded. "Captainnn! We Promise We Will Never Groan Again! And Mostly fightt!! Pleaseee!" You Giggled. "Jeez, captain. Just forgive them. A month is Okay.", "tsk, fine. Brats, only a month. But if i found out you two fighting again. Ill make sure to DOUBLE IT." They scaredly nodded. The other's suddenly looked at You,"woah, how can you make the captain. Follows you!?" historia Asked. "Yeah, as If. Your Controlling Him." ymir said. you Smiled, "well, its nothing actually...ummm...lets go back to eat. Change subject!" ymir smirked, thinking you have a secret. 'Why is she smirking...' You Thoughted.
______________________________________________
Yeah guy's the real chapter six. Is finished, plus please tell me if theirs errors or typos. Thanks!