"Harry?" Will echoes, causing Eden to look back at him. "Is that your friend's name?"

She nods, eyes flashing back just as she catches sight of a tall, lanky figure weaving their way through the smoke. Her head tilts in his direction as he approaches. "He's coming back now."

Harry eyes Eden curiously, eyebrows set in a familiar frown, as he hesitantly slides into the seat across from Eden and next to blue-haired Holly.

"Hey, Harry, I'm Will," William says, reaching out to shake Harry's hand before he can say anything to Eden. Harry shakes it willingly, the frown falling from his lips as he takes in Will's friendly demeanor.

"How do you know Eden?" Harry asks, thankfully sounding curious as opposed to overprotective.

"We just got to talking about her singing while you were gone, thought we'd invite y'all to sit with us," Will says, sipping from the beer in his hands. "Hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all," Harry says, visibly relaxing and already seeming at ease. He waves down to the rest of the table; Safiya is already watching him closely, and Cal's eyes flit from her to Harry as he waves. "Hello, everyone, I'm Harry."

A chorus of greetings and names soars back in response; a naturally wide grin settles onto Harry's full lips, pulling his dimples back into formation, and Eden feels altogether grateful for his easygoing personality. Holly and Taylor briefly exchange inaudible words with Harry while Natalia pulls Safiya back into her conversation. Cal returns to his quiet brooding state, eyes briefly flashing over Eden as she offers him a gentle smile.

"So you said you're from Florida," Will begins, and Eden nods as she sips from her drink. "What are you doing in Richmond?"

"Road trip," she answers cursorily. "We're heading to Niagara but figured we'd take the scenic route."

"Niagara, that's awesome," he grins. He glances over at Harry and says, "You too, man?"

Harry nods, settling back in his seat. "Yeah, haven't been before so I thought I'd tag along with her."

"Sweet," Will drawls. "Couple of adventurers then, yeah?"

Harry shrugs in agreement while Eden releases a loud, short laugh. Her? Adventurous? That's like saying pineapple and pizza make a good combination - the logic just isn't there.

"Something funny?" Will asks.

Eden shakes her head, tracing her fingers along the glass of her drink. "Just, uh, I wouldn't really consider myself adventurous."

"I think you have to be pretty brave to travel cross-country," Will says, sounding rather serious. Her heart jumps at the word 'brave' and she looks up to find Harry already watching her as if to say I told you so.

"I suppose so," she murmurs, smiling small at Harry. He winks at her before looking away.

Will says something else but it suddenly sounds like there are cotton balls stuffed in her ears; his words are muffled, far away, as though he's speaking through a wall. Eden finds herself unable to look away from Harry - unwilling to stop admiring the way his chiseled features catch the shadows dancing in the smoky bar light. He responds to Will, grin resurfacing and eyes dancing with mirth as something makes him laugh heartily. His eyes find hers again, crinkled at the ends as his smile doesn't fade.

"Eden?"

"Yeah?" she blurts, blinking rapidly as she looks back at Will.

His face contorts for a brief moment before he says, "Harry said you've been wanting to go cliff-diving. Is that right?"