Chapter three

After we finished our 'Little' quest... i got bored and i decided to drink a liitle of beer, but i guess i got carried away and passed out.
The other day i woke up with a headache, of course, but something was not right, i wasn't in my room anymore! wait, i didn't have a room in the first place because i was always traveling to find Lucy, so, where the heck am i? i got off the bed i was sitting on and started looking all over the place, and from the view of it, it looked like a girl's room and right after that i heard someone coming in, i hid behind a wall and was prepared to knock the person out until i heard Lucy's voice "____ are you awake?" then i hurried over to Lucy's side "Lucy! You scared the hell out of me!" i shouted at her angry "W-well, sorry about that, but anyways, you're to paranoid sometimes..." she said with a sweatdrop on her forehead

"W-well, it can't be helped if this is how my personality is!" i said pouting looking all childish "Yes, yes, now get dressed and let's head to the guild!" she said grinning pushing me to her closet "You can use some of my clothes if you want, oh and also, i bought you dinner" she said smiling, handing me a bag of sandwiches and some apples too, i thanked her and after i got dressed into a black almost blue skirt, but of course that under the skirt i also put on short leggings, and i also took out a black tank top, i grabbed a sandwich from the bag and started eating it, after i was done with the sandwich i also grabbed an apple, but the apple i will eat it on the way to the guild "Well, i'm all finished, let's go now" i said to Lucy smiling.

It wasn't a long trip to the guild and at least we got to talk about what we were doing this past twelve years, well not all of it but it was still enough, once we walked inside the guild everybody was... FIGHTING AGAIN?! AND IT'S 5pm! what is wrong with this people? can't they for once try to get along? and by that i was reffering to Natsu and the so called boy Gray. I looked over at Lucy to see her face palming herself "____ don't mind them, they are always like this, but there are good moments too" she said raising her head to look at me smiling, i smilled too then nodded. I was kind of thirsty since i hadn't got anything to drink yet, i know, Lucy bought me food but didn't buy me something to drink, and she is my so called best friend of mine *notice the irony* i went over to the Mira who was in charge of the drinks and asked her for a glass of water.

"So, how are you getting along with everybody?" she asked me with a smile preparing me the glass of water i asked for, well, it didn't take long because it's only water "It's going well, i guess" i replied then took a sip from my drink "Good to hear" she said with her eyes closed, smiling, but then of course when i finally relaxed for the first time in twelve years, i got interrupted by somebody! and that somebody was Natsu! by throwing a table at me! and i couldn't react on time because i was too relaxed, so i got hit by a table, who even get's hit by a table anymore?!

"NATSU! WHAT THE HECK?!" i yelled at him sitting up from the chair, rubbing my head to ease the pain i now had "S-sorry ____, didn't mean to hit ya'..." he said rubbing the back of his head and laughing awkwardly "Well sorry dosen't do!" i yelled with an angry expression then went past him making my way out of the giuld, Lucy immediately noticed this and hurried over to where i was "____! Are you okay?!" she asked me worried "...I'm fine, it's nothing serious, but, could you leave me alone for some time?" i asked her not looking at her, i noticed the worried expression she had but i just needed some time now that i joined a guild and wasn't used to having lots of people around me.

I walked out of the guild without waiting for Lucy's reply. I saw that the sun was setting and i found the most beautiful spot where i could see the view of the town and also the sun clearly. What is wrong with me? now that i found Lucy i should be happy... but then what is this feeling? this lonely feeling, this pain in my heart, not even i could describe...

Right after i was about to cry my eyes out i noticed that somebody was behind me, i turned around qiuckly only to see Gray, what was he doing here? "...So i guess you found out" he said slightly smiling "Huh? Found out about what?" i said confused looking at him "About this place, of course, i always come here when i feel a bit down" he said laughing a little bit, sitting besides me "It's beautiful isn't it?" he said looking at the town that had sun rises on it "...yeah, it is" i replied also looking back at the town, feeling that loneliness again, i looked down to the grass i was sitting on and tried my best not to start crying in front of Gray, but it felt like i was torturing myself by doing so.

Third POV.

Gray noticed that was something wrog with ____, but he didn't ask her because he knew that she wouldn't tell him anything, and at that moment when one of the sun rise shinned across ____'s face making her (hair color) and (eyes color) shine, making her look more beautiful then she already was, he felt the urge to kiss her, he didn't know why he was feeling like this when he only met her yesterday, but maybe that's what you call 'Love at first sight' right? so he acted on his instincts, he slowly leaned over to her face height, and slowly his hand made it's way to ____'s face, lifting her head up, making her lips only inches apart from his, then slowly kissed her before ____ could react, her eyes were wide open but after some seconds she melted into the kiss.

They kissed for some time but when she needed air again, she tugged on his shirt giving him a sign to stop, he stopped kissing her then looked down at her now blushing face, he smiled then hugged her, and of course that ____ was still blushing like mad "____, will you be mine?" Gray asked still hugging her and hoping that she would accept him. ____ didn't know how to respond after that kissing because it was her first so of course that she would act like that, but even so, she finally managed to say a little 'Yes'