Step 1 : Be Independent

It's been a year since I started this project. I was going to write a story which would include some of my life's strungles but maybe it is better if I use it as a kind of diary of the things I've done to find myself again.

It is not a traditional story since it's my life but maybe you can find something to say that will help me understand things from an outsider's point of view or something may help your life too.

Let's try to be Independent!

I live in a small town where no public transport exists. I love my town and I never want to leave somewhere else but I work in the capital city and the only way someone can commute is the suburban railway. The real problem is that its station is outsite of my small city and everyday I need someone to take on and off to the station. That someone is my boyfriend of eleven years (we'll talk about this in another chapter). Until 2018 he didn't have a steady job so he could manage his time around my weekly schedule but since then he found a job and we moved to a house on our own even further from the station.

Who can tranfer me : Boyfriend, dad, my sister's husband, my boyfriend's father (out of  the picture), one of my boyfriend's friends.

Everyday I had to make sure that one of them was going to be available for driving me at the station for 10 years! I thought that a driving licence and a car would solve the problem, right?

Wrong! Because last year I found the money and the nerve to go and learn how to drive. I achieved in all the driving tests and I bought a car! So I should be totally independent and free by now.

By i'm not. And I have to ask someone everyday to drive me, usually my father, because my boyfriend decided that he can't take the suburban railway for his work which is just one stop away but he needs the car more than me. Can you see the irony in this?

He needs MY car more than I need it.

So I'm still not independent enough...