Cascaded

Former Bad Boys Playgirl

To all my readers whose supports are unconditional, thank you so much. xo.

BEFORE READING THE STORY PLEASE BE ADVISED.

The names that I used in this story are originally from the people who OWNS it in real world. They have all the rights to claim the name and stop having poser accounts. The similarities between other stories are purely coincidental. However, everything that is stated in this story are all used fictitiously.

The entire series will revolve around college days, businesses, dates, heartbreaks, café, etc. Please do expect a lot of errors including grammar, English or Tagalog, time differences, etc.

I don't tolerate bashing or rants in my story. My private message is open to your criticism regarding the story that you will read.

If you are looking for a fiction story with a hundred and one percent reality or closest, this story is not for you to read.

Please practice RESPECT at all times. Refrain from commenting on things that are irrelevant to the story. Be reminded that I already warned you.

---

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

---

IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS STORY, PLEASE GO TO PATREON (patreon.com/officialwhosthatgirl) THIS IS POSTED FOR FREE AND IT'S ON PUBLIC. THE REASON WHY I DELETE THIS HERE IS I'M CURRENTLY EDITING THE WHOLE STORY. THE PLOT WILL STAY THE SAME BUT A LOT OF SCENES THAT ARE NOT IMPORTANT IN THE STORY WILL BE DELETED. ALSO, SINCE THIS STORY INTRODUCES A LOT OF CHARACTERS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE THEIR OWN STORY CAN BE A SPOILER TO EVERYONE WHO READS THE WHOLE SERIES. PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO IMPROVE THE SERIES. THANK YOU!