Chapter 16

2 Days Later.

I stood in front of the big airport, just staring. I was already tearing up, and our flight was in an hour. I looked back at the busy highway, and went into the airport.

I walked in and sat down staring at my phone. I decided to start watching Netflix on my phone to pass the time.
"Flight for California will be boarding in five minutes." I heard the intercom. My friends said they would come, but I guess they didn't want to come. I got up and started walking to my boarding place. I walked towards the door, but stopped. "Y/N!" I heard. I saw most of my friends. Summer, Charlotte, August, Reid, Maya, even Jack was there. And- No Julian. I dropped my suitcase and ran towards them hugging all of them. "We couldn't let you leave without saying bye!" Summer said, panting, since they've been running. I smiled and looked at all of them. "Where's Julian?" I asked frowning. "I'm here." Julian said walking in with a suitcase. "What do you need that for?" Charlotte asked. "Well.. She's going by herself, I can't let her go like that. Also I can't wait for her. So I'm going with her." He said smiling at me. "Julian.. You really don't have to." I said walking over to him and hugging him. "But I want to." He said kissing me passionately. "Aww.." Summer, Charlotte, and Maya said. "Ew." Reid said giggling.
I ran over and hugged them all. "Maybe I'll come back." I said with a smirk, to Charlotte and Summer. "Maybe?!" Summer exclaimed, hugging me, followed by Charlotte. "I'm going to miss you guys." I said starting to cry. "N/N! Don't cry..." Charlotte said.
I nodded and smiled at them. Hugging them one more time. I walked over and grabbed my suitcase. I waved at them and Julian and I boarded the plane.

One flight later...

  I got off the plane with Julian yawning. "That was fun." Julian aaid sarcastically, our hands together. I nodded sighing. During the flight there was a lot of crying. After security, we walked out to our taxi. "My parents had already gotten here. And it'll be a lot to take in, so I was thinking we could rent our own apartment." I explained to him, as he stared at me smiling. "What?" I asked chuckling a bit. "Your just so beautiful." He said. "Am not." I said blushing turning away. "Am too." "Am not!" "Am too." Julian said pulling my face towards his, and kissing me, ending the argument.

   After we renting and got our apartment we bought a few furniture. I sighed. "So this is home." I said smiling at Julian. "For now." He said softly. "What?" I asked turning to him. "Were goimg to find a better house." He said with a smile. "Theres a highschool 3 blocks away, we can enroll there." Julian said looking out the window. I nodded smiling. This is the life I always wanted.

Extra

Charlotte.

Summer was on the couch eating ice cream and crying. We were watching movies, and stressing. "What if their plane crashed and their stuck in the middle of the ocean, or worse, IT EXPLODED AND THEY DIED! I need to make sure their still alive." Summer said reaching for her phone. I grabbed it before she did. "Lets just give them time first alright?" I said putting her phone on the other side if me. Summer sighed unpausing the movie.