When I meet you (Chap1)

<At Rosé's place>-knock knock- "Rosé! Are you there!?"Jin jin shouted."it's late!I need to sleep in your place!"Rosé opened the door to let him in.<The next morning>"Hey Rosé!"Jisoo hugged Rosé and kissed her on the cheek.Jisoo saw Jin jin on the couch , shirtless. Jisoo ran out of the house quietly breaking up with Jin jin and hating Rosé .<At the park>Jisoo ran to the park and sat down.-Ring- it's Lisa,her best friend. She declined it. That's when Jungkook walked by,Jisoo's heart swooned and she was determined to get him. But Jisoo did not know Jungkook is in a relationship with Lisa but Lisa kept it a secret. Then she went home ,thinking about Jungkook.<At Jisoo's house> She texted Lisa "There was the boy in the park and I want him." But Lisa blocked her. She went back to the park to check Jungkook's calendar so she could meet him and confess.[ eat at Udon palace] She was free then . She wrote a note and went back to sleep.<At Udon palace>Jungkook went in and ordered Udon. He stared at his phone for messages from Lisa. Jisoo walked in and sat in front of him. She pushed the note towards him and crushed her lips against his. Then Lisa walked in.....
____________________________________
thank u for reading chapter 1 and there will be more chapters !