Eclipse

A/N: I haven't updated this shitty oneshot book in forever, and SO many of you have actually been bothered to read this! Thank you! If you want to read a better fic, go check out Zurückspulen, another fic of mine.

Jaiden's POV

I remember that day so vividly.
"Me and Adam will be at the front." James quipped smugly. "And Tim and Jaiden will be at the back."
"Whatever." Tim snapped as the headed to the back.
I chuckled nervously. "Woah, no need to be so salty, Tim!"
A pink blush dusted on his cheeks as he denied her 'accusations'. "I don't know what you're talking about, Jaiden." He said, putting on a poker face for the world to see.
"If you say so, Tim."

Later that day, the 4 animators reached their destination. "Guys, get your equipment out." James told them.
Adam rolled his eyes. "No, Tim, we're getting out our sunscreen." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Wow, rude." James mock-cried with fake hurt.
"Shut up and look!" Tim snapped as Jaiden stared at him.
"Why are you so angry today?" She questioned, upset that he was being unnecessarily harsh.
"I..." Tim sighed. "I was just thinking about stuff."
"What stuff?" James quipped.
Ignoring him, he put his hand on Jaiden's shoulder, causing her to blush in surprise. "Wha--?"
Tim shushed her as James and Adam began to internally fangirl at their romantic position.

They never spoke of it again.