Chapter 8

Ashley's P.O.V

I'm currently in a airplane going to California. To be honest I'm not a fan of planes.

I have nothing to do, I'll just easedrop in people's conversations, I have always been a easedroper.

"Oi Calum, you seem a bit down?" Some boy said with orange/red hair.

"Michael leave Calum alone, he's not feeling well." A girl said laughing.

"Adrianna, why you got's to be a party pooper." 'Michael' said. Aw what a cute couple.

"We're cousins." Adrianna said. "Did i say that out loud? How embarssing." I said.

"Yeah you kinda did." She said laughing. "I'm Adrianna ."

"Oh I'm uh." I need to think of a fake name.. maybe "I'm Eli."

Considiering she was beside me she shook my hand. "And this is Calum and Michael, my other 'Buddies' are back there." Adrianna said pointing two seats behind them. "Luke and Ashton. Oh and Evan."

"So, why are you going to California?" She asked. "Oh um...College. Yeah! Im going to College .

"You seem quite old to be in college." I was a bit taken back from her comment.. Do I really look that old?  "Im kidding!" She said laughing.

From her looks, she seems a like a bad ass, in a good kind of way a rebel kind of way. Not like how I was. Adrianna has dark brown hair with light brown highlights and the ends of her hair is dip-dyed blue, she had aqua marine color eyes. She was beyond gorgeous.

I yawned. "I'm so tired." I said. "So am I, these boy's travel around for tours. But I'm use to it." Adrianna said.

By then I was fast asleep.

Flash Back

Jessica Paro and her little crew shoved me in the bathroom.

"You're going to pay for this." Jessica said. She pointed at a scar on her neck. I gave her that scar.

"What are you going to do with me?" I yelled.

"Make you suffer." she said with a evil grin.

All eight of them took turns hitting me, while two hold me down. The pain wouldnt end, although i do deserve this.

"This is for Logan's death!" Jessica got a knife out from her bag. How could she even sneak it in the school? Last time I did I got arrested.. it was plastic too.

Jessica got the knife and looked at it, as if it was alive or something. She pressed it to my stomach, she glided it across my stomach. I screamed in pain.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." She clasped her hand over my mouth and pressed my knife to my chest and went down.

"May Jesus be with you." She laughed. "Let's go guy's." She smiled at me and threw the knife at me.

"Tell anyone about this. You're dead." She said.

Once they left, I got up I went towards the mirror. I cried she made a cross shaped, going to be scar.

"I fucking deserve this." I screamed.

--------