Chapter 1: A ghoul to die for

Edited~

~Your P.o.v~

As I walked down the empty looking streets of Tokyo. I was heading towards home. The streets dimly lit keeping my head down I realized that there is a strange presence lurking behind me. I lift my eyes gently over my shoulder only to shudder to find something dark and big like a shadow following you

It's eyes I noticed it's.... it's: 'Deadly' 'Sickening'. Shuddering you start to jog then you definitely noticed it was following you, the endless sounds for a hard snappy foot following you. You decided to head through a alleyway taking a short-cut, next to the 'Mask Shop'. A hard hand clamps onto my shoulder to scared to look back the thing chucks me hard back against the cold brick wall. Pain explores through out my back spinal collar gritting my teeth a harsh voice speaks softly.

"You smell so good" it barks. My (e/c) orbs widened.

"Yo-you-your a ghoul" I stuttered.

"HA-HA-HA!" it's mouth opens revealing it's shredded teeth, rows endless.

"NO!" I bark hoping someone will hear me but you knew that this is where it ends I hopeless against this monster.

Bracing yourself for the endless pain it's throws its head back I anchor myself his slips you top down to the side my tender skin blooming in his hungry eyes. His mouth hits you like a million razors jotting into you at once. The pain was horrendous!

"AAHHH!" I slump down against the wall, blood puking over myself. Staining my new clothes, gripping onto my wound I glaze up into a hungry ghouls eye's. Licking its lips. I prepare myself for the teeth to shred me to pieces.

"How many times..." a voice sparks through, both our heads pointing towards the voice...do I have to tell you? This is my feeding grounds" it's barks it was a he as he comes out of the shadow's. His appearance was: Dark but light then mixed together. He had piercings in his ears and his hair half shaved on one side while the other flowed in the wind adding with tattoos and a lip piercing. He looks down at you motionless then I realized he was a ghoul too so I basically thought there was no point in trying to fight lowering your head.

"Aw, you're scaring my FOOD! And who said that thi-"

 *SLASH!*

The man's breathe was caught in his throat, due to the other ghoul, being spiked by his Kagune six hover over it's victim, like butter, he slid off the knife, like a corpse.My eyes freak was he going to eat you so he could have you all to himself! I close my eyes as he comes closer the blood lose was getting thicker as I tried to move only to fall onto my knees. "Stay back!" I shouted only making my limbs weaker.

"I'm not going to hurt you" his hand up in defense, "Look I killed that guy and now you will let me treat your wound or you'll die isn't that enough for you to trust me?" he glances at me only making me just want to cut his eyeballs out. "And if I wanted to eat you I would have done it by now" he added his chill voice making the air thicker.

I pout he smiles.

"Do you... want to die?" he asks putting a finger on my nose. Booping it. 

"I might as well, since..." you stare at him, there really isn't anything for me to go back to" I remark trying to forget what happened tome a few weeks ago. It started to make my head throb, why worse than the pain in my shoulder. 

Him shocked by your answer he sighs shaking his head. 

"Well I won't let someone who still has a chance to only kill themselves especially by something like me." He points at his chest, ashamed.

Picking me up anyways bridal style him taking me inside his shop placing me down on the edge of his bathtub. I start to feel woozy. As he treats the wound I start to actually look at him properly something remind me of someone else he looked hard and terrifying someone you definitely don't want to smash with for the wrong reasons.

He is a tall lanky man with black hair styled into an undercut. Various tattoos cover his arms, and a sun tattoo covers his entire left pectoral region. His eyes, were still blood filled. He notices you staring at him I rise his chin slightly his eyes making direct contact.

"So...Beautiful" I whispered he slightly blushes I try to not blush either.

"So I'm Uta" he says out of the blue. I tilt my head to the side. I sigh debating that I should too say my name as well. 

"I'm (Y/n) (F/n) (L/n)" his head jerks up as I say my name. Me startled at the sudden movement. He sternly looks at me I suddenly feel really uncomfortable under his daring glance then he grabs my arm and pulls me close.

"(Y/n)?" he repeats. You nod.

"Like (F/n) (L/n)?" he questioned again. I look at him weirdly before slowly nodding again. 

"(Y/n)!" he hugs you.

"Um, what?" My brows crushed together as if to say. "what the hell!?" 

"It's me Uta!" I stare at him like he's crazy he seems to know me but he did have a aroma around making me feel like I do know him somehow. He looks eagerly at me for a sign that I do remember him. "Wait" I digged deeper inside my head then suddenly...

"Uta?" he stares at into you (e/c) eyes interested eagerly now.

"Wait you do remind me of someone...expect his hair was much lighter and he had bare skin an-and." It clicked. "OMG! UTA!" you hug him back tightly a few tears escaping happily. 

-Flashback-

"RUN!" my best friend shouts. My breath caught in my chest soon nearly destroy my heart with shatter. Turning around I see bloodshot eyes look into mine. Hearing my best friend drop to the ground like dirt. Slumping up against the ghoul's strength his hand. At my throat. I lost my best friend my  family.... not seeing that's anything to go back to I let go...and just...wait for death myself. 

The ghoul shudders noticing that I just...gave up...it lets go... 

"RUN! NOW! BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!" I do as I look back his eyes flash a sorry look with red-colored tears. 

-Why did a ghoul just let me go?- his scent and touch seemed so familiar. I noticed a tag connected to my coat as I pull at it. It was a bloody photo of me. And my crush when me and him both were at school but he left when you were just like 6 yrs old. 

-Is this him?- I walked faster into the darkness of my empty house. Sighing, knowing that nothing else is here. No point in crying... no point in living now...

-End of flashback-

I hugged tighter. 

"I got you now Uta~" I whispered happily. 

~End of chapter 1~