Alec grinned. He was sure Magnus had been great too.

A knock on the door distracted him from his thoughts. Alec narrowed his eyebrows and shot a short gaze to Magnus who watched the door.

“Yes.”, Alec answered a second knock and Izzy’s head appeared in the doorframe. She watched them for a short time but then started to grin.

Alec blushed. He still cuddled with Magnus and there was no one who had seen them like that before.

“So you’re awake, great.”, Izzy offered up. “Mom wanted to let you know that we will go to visit the Statue of Liberty in like an hour, so get ready.”

Alec watched her shocked. He just wanted to stay in bed, cuddling with Magnus. He did not want to walk through the city.

“No. My head hurts, I want to sleep.”, he muttered.

Izzy laughed.

“You were pretty drunk last night. You both were.”, she grinned. “But Mom will not accept that as an excuse.”, she added.

Alec sighed.

“I suspected that.”, he admitted.

Izzy smiled.

“Okay, so get ready.”

“Izzy, wait!”

Alec watched Magnus in confusion. What did he want from Izzy?

Izzy turned around and narrowed her eyes.

“I need to ask you, because I really have to sort my head. Do you know if Alec an I had sex while we were out last night?”, he asked with amusement.

Alec blushed really hard but watched Izzy curious.

Izzy blinked a few times but started to laugh afterwards.

Alec watched Magnus in confusion but Magnus answered his look with the same expression.

Izzy snorted with laughter, then she cleared her throat and grinned.

“Yes you did. At least Alec said so, after you two had been gone for like half an hour. When Jace asked where you had been, you just tried to play it cool, but Alec told us, that you did him so hard, he surely would not be able sit for like a week.”

Alec blushed. Why was he so damn straight forward when he was drunk? He could have slapped himself.

He hid his face in Magnus’ chest and groaned as the memories flashed back in his head.

“Please kill me.”, he whispered.

Magnus just laughed.

“Oh no, Alexander, I need you.”, he pleaded and ran his fingers trough his hair.

Izzy chuckled.

“Don’t worry, Alec. Jace choked so hard on his drink, after you said that, he spit it over me and Clary, so he is the one we’ll make fun of.”, Izzy grinned.

Alec just shook his head, still pressing his face against Magnus.

“I hate my life.”, he mumbled.

Magnus chuckled.

“I take that as a personal insult.”, he let him know.

Alec kissed his chest softly without moving his head.

“Okay, you two. You have 50 minutes to get ready. Go.”, Izzy advised and Alec heard a door close.

Magnus leaned up to kiss Alec’s head lightly.

“Everything ok, Baby?”, he asked but Alec just shook his head.

Magnus laughed a little.

“It’s not that bad. I’ve done much worse when I was drunk.”, he tried to cheer Alec up.

“What did you do?”, Alec mumbled against Magnus’ chest.

Magnus stroke through his hair.

“One time I just unsheathed me to impress someone. But I was so drunk, that you know what did not work so it wasn’t that impressing. I found pictures of that on social media later and it was just embarrassing.”, Magnus told him.

Alec lifted his head.

“There are nudes of you on social media?”, he asked.

Magnus smirked at him.

“There were, and I think there still are somewhere, but most of them were deleted because I was underage the time the pictures were taken.”, he let Alec know.

Alec watched him shocked.

“Why haven’t I seen them?”, he asked quietly.

Magnus grinned.

“Because they’re horrible. It’s me, drunk, completely naked, dancing while swinging my shirt over my head, and as I told you, I didn’t even had a boner so everything looks just horrible.”, he laughed.

Alec had to smile.

“You do look perfect both ways, because you are perfect.”, Alec let him know and blushed a little.

Magnus watched him in awe.

“I love you so much, Alexander.”, he whispered softly.

“I love you too, Mags.”, he answered and stretched out while aiming for Magnus’ lips.

Magnus answered the kiss satisfied, then he pulled back and looked at Alec in amusement.

“We have to get ready.”, he grinned.

Alec rolled his eyes and buried his head in Magnus’ neck.

“I do not want to. I want to stay in bed with you forever.”, he groaned, but Magnus just chuckled.

“But I want you to show me New York and tell me every memory you have with the different places and make new ones everywhere.”, he whispered and kissed Alec’s ear lightly.

Alec sighed and raised his head.

“I hate sightseeing in New York. It’s so much walking and I’ve been through it like a thousand times.”

Magnus grinned.

“But for me it’s the first time. Please be my first.”, he pleaded.

Alec had to smile.

“I’d love to.”