Chapter 2: Gehenna Gate

Start from the beginning

"No worries, it's only holy water."

"Nice shot!" (Y/n) was surprise to see that from Shiro's doing.

"This is not my age to be babysitting here now a day..." Shiro complained.

I think he meant to say that about Rin.

"Who are you calling a baby!?" Rin got angry at him.

"Let's get back home! (Y/n), you need to stay with us. Don't want your Aunt and Uncle to get involved, okay?"

She gets it for their safety, she'll stay with them.

"Understood!"

"Wait, wait, there's more of them!?" Rin asked.

"Afraid so, Rin." said (Y/n).

"As I said before, Rin, they're after you now on knowing who you really are. Being related to Satan and all." Shiro said to being serious. "The sun will set soon, that's when more demons will be coming out."

Not good for Rin to be hearing this from Shiro, but it was all true, it'll soon gets from bad to worse. For (Y/n), she wanted to help since she knows why she was born with the shadow demon powers in the first place to be helping Rin.

"Let's go!"

She grabs his hand to make a run for it with Shiro as Rin was surprise for (Y/n) to be holding his hand at all.

"(Her hands are nice and soft...)"

Soon to be getting dark out, Reiji seems to be back to his normal self for his three friends to come back to check on him. Looks all right, to not remembering but...Astaroth comes back to take over again for the others to leave quickly for the real nightmare will soon begin, that exorcist didn't work on Reiji's body at all. He soon goes after both Rin for his master and something else with (Y/n) as well. The two priests see Rin, Shiro, and (Y/n) joining them to get inside the church for she must control her Shadow Demon partner since they were heading inside.

"Welcome back." said one of the priest men.

"How's everything going?" Shiro asks them.

"All of them set up inside. The barriers and spells are all over the place inside and out."

"Double check it again, it has to hold up if it can until morning."

(Y/n) goes to try taking matters into her own hands to fight and controlling the shadows alone.

"(It's best for me to handle the battles with or without it. Churches are best for some demons to be getting in, so stay put. I think I know what my powers can do...)" she said to herself.

Seems that all Shiro's co-workers were preparing for Astaroth's arrival to be sure on not to let it happen in breaking into the place at all. Still, a demon bird was trying to break in for the all the spell markings were all over the place making it into a giant barrier; that's when Shiro opens the hidden basement to show Rin something very important.

"Come with me." he said to Rin.

He follows Shiro for (Y/n) to join with them too. He opens the box to reveal the sword not being so normal as it looks, known as the Koma Sword.