Welcome!

Hello! For those of you who don't me, I'm Night! Thanks so much clicking on this story, and actually staying long enough to read it. If you like this story you should check out my other two short horror stories, I'll put the descriptions below. I have been working on this story for a while now, and I finally have it all planned out and I have a few chapters written. Hopefully I get around to updating this once a week, but I have a busy life and I don't always have time to write. This story is going to be a lot longer than the other horror stories I've written, but its still going to be pretty short compared to other stories on Wattpad. Once again, Thanks so much for reading this and supporting me! If you like it please vote and comment! I would really appreciate any feedback you have, as it helps me become a better writer. Thank You!

-Night 🌩

Other Horror Stories I've Written

Eyes of a Killer

Excerpt: A black bag was thrown over my head, successfully blinding me. I heard him pick up something from behind me. The footsteps returned, this time stopping right in front of me.

"What do you want from me!" I screamed, tears sliding down my cheeks. I heard a chopping noise, and pain instantly exploded from my pinkie finger, or what was left of it. Blood spilled from the wound, and I was suddenly glad that I was blindfolded. I would probably puke at the sight of seeing my finger cut off.

A Touch of Fear

Five friends go into the forest. Only one comes out.

It was the seventh of June. The sun was going down, and the stars were coming out. The branches swayed in the cool evening breeze, and the birds were busy gossiping. The night was coming, but with the night comes fear. Fear of the unknown things that happen when the sun goes to sleep. It was the seventh of June. Sydney Lyon's nineteenth birthday.

For her birthday, Sydney has asked her friends to join her in the woods that her family owns. It would be just them, no adults to tell them what to do, or what not to do. And when asked, she reassured her friends that there would be alcohol. They would be taking Adrian's old, red pick-up truck. They would have a campfire, so s'mores were a must. They thought that a night in to woods would be fun, but they would soon be proven wrong.