23:"Just friends."

Start from the beginning

"I like all of them then."

He looks down at me.

"Yeah, especially Zayn."

I get up from the floor and walk over to his desk to analyze some more. "What's wrong if I like Zayn?" I ask, not looking at him.

I look at a photo on his desk, the only one he has in his room, of him, Lilly, and Eddie.

"Nothing." He finally answers.

"Good, because I could go on all day about what's wrong with you liking Zoe."

"Like what?"

"Like, she tried to fight me again." I say and turn to face him.

He rolls his eyes. "Oh, come on Rey. You continued."

I shrug and walk over to him. "You smell good."

"And you're drunk."

"Actually, I'm better now. But I'm high."

We look at each other for a few moments. Then I smirk.

"What?" he asks.

"You smell good."

I get even closer to him, so close that I'm in his personal bubble.

"I smell like alcohol and smoke."

"You smell like Niall."

His eyes soften for a moment.

"I need to tell you another secret." I tell him.

"And what is that?"

I place my hands on his shoulders and lean up to his ear so I can whisper into it.

"I am so fucking turned on right now."

----

Rey's POV

"I'm so fucking turned on right now." I whisper into his ear and I hear him gulping.

"Rey, it's the Ecstasy, which you shouldn't have taken."

"So you're telling me right now that you're not turned on at all?"

He doesn't answer as he adjusts the snapback on his head.

"I've got an idea!" I say. "Wait here."

"Where are you going?" he asks but I tell him to wait there as I rush down the stairs.

I get to his kitchen and open a few cabinets until I find the alcohol and take out a bottle of Tequila. Then, I find some lemon, which I cut into slices and grab the saltshaker. I feel so good right now; I don't even care if he turns me down.

I make my way back up the stairs and when he sees me, he shakes his head.

"Rey, that's a bad idea. We're way past drunk."

"You maybe. Come on, I want to repay the favor." I whine and he looks me in the eye.

"I'm fine. Come on, let's have some fun five minutes and then we're going back." I say. "We can keep it simple baby, let's not make it complicated." I continue, quoting the song from Luke's party that we can hear all the way here, in Niall's house.

He shakes his head at my words.

"Where do you want to do it? I'm going to get some glasses."

"No. Body shotsss." I say and he licks his lips before he goes to sit down on his bed.