Reuniting

I woke up with Aliyah laying beside me. she was so precious when she sleeps. I really miss hanging out with her me and her have to have a girls day.

I got my phone that was on the night stand beside me and saw that there was a 3 text.

The 1st one

from Tay😝:we're down at Denny's when you wake up come down and eat with us.

The 2nd one

from Shawn😍👌: good morning:) text me when you wake up we're at Denny's come down when you get up.

The 3rd one

from Haley💁: hey girl I'm in town I was thinking we could hang out I really miss you.

I decided to text Haley back

To Haley💁:yeah how about 12 but do you mind if Matt, Shawn and Aaliyah come they have been bugging me to hang out.

From Haley💁: umm that's fine.

Now I have to text Shawn back this is too much texting I know that texting is fun but not when it's boring.

To Shawn😍👌: good morning I'll be down in about 10 minutes I'll wake up Aaliyah too

From Shawn😍👌: don't worry about her just come down.

I got out of my warm comfy bed and got my clothes and went into the bathroom to change i put on my Matt Espinosa shirt on and my blue bandanna and some comfy sweat pants. I just thought I'd take a shower before we left.

I got my room key and phone and walked down stairs to Denny's and found the table that the boys were sitting in. it was a big round table. I found a seat next to Shawn and Matt that in guessing they saved for me. I got over there and sat down and ordered my food and talked to Shawn and Matt.

"Matt would you like to hang out with me Aaliyah and Haley around 12?"

"Umm yeah sure I guess"

My food came. I ordered pancakes and I ate them and when I got done every one was already done eating. we got up and started walking to our rooms. Shawn grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers

"Shawn do you want to hang out with me Aaliyah Haley and Matt today"

"Yeah sure if it means I get to spend more time with you"

I couldn't stop blushing. He just makes me so happy.

We got to our rooms and Shawn said he wanted to hang out in our room until we have to go.

"Where have you been Kenzie I was looking for you" Aaliyah asks

"I was down at Denny's with the guys"

"Oh ok"

"Do you wanna hang out with us today"

"Yeah as long as Hayes isn't gonna be there"

"No he's hanging out with his girlfriend today"

"Oh"

"We'll go get ready we're leaving at 12"

Me and Shawn went on the balcony just to talk and get some air.

"I'm gonna miss you when Magcon ends" I said

"I'm gonna miss you too but I'll come down and visit you this summer"

I don't know why we're talking about this right now we still have 4 days left but It just came to my head.

I walked up to Shawn and hugged him and went to go get ready.

I put on a pink crop top and some ripped capris an put my hair into a side braid an put mascara on and came out of the bathroom.

"Ready to go?" I asked Aaliyah

"Yeah" I grabbed my wallet and my phone and walked to boys room.

"MIA.. What are you doing here!" I said annoyed

"I came to visit you" she said

"No you need to get out" I said

"What did I ever do to you" she said in a preppy voice

"Your the bitch that Matthew(sherill) cheated on me with" I said pointing to Matthew on the other side of the room

"You deserved it you were talking to luke" she said(Luke was her bf)

"I was not talking to him he's a jerk and I thought you were my best friend before all this happened but I guess not"

"No one wants to be friends with a girl that cuts" she said

"You stupid bitch" I said lunging at her.

I punched her in the face numerous time and slapped her. She pulled my hair an punched me a couple times. I went to punch her one more until Taylor pulled me off. I was smaller than him so he pulled me off and grabbed my hand and took me to my room away from Mia.

"Give me your phone" Tay said

He grabbed my phone out of my hand and unlocked my phone since he knows my password 'I should maybe change it?' I hear him talking on the phone

"Hey Haley it Taylor...... we can't make it at 12 can we do it at 2 there was something that happened...... Ok thanks bye"

"Was that haley" I ask

"Yeah your doing it a 2 so we can get you cleaned up. now you have some explaining to do"

"Umm like what" I said

"Why you were cutting and why I didn't know"

"Because I was stressed with mom gone and Matthew cheating and Mia bullying me at school"

"Mia was bullying you at school?"

"Yeah she saw my scars on my wrist and told every one and I lost most of my friends and she found any way she could to manipulate me"

"When was the last time you cut?"

"About a mouth and a half ago"

"Why didn't you tell anyone"

"I didn't want you guys to hate me"

"Kenzie's would never hate you. I just wished you told me"

It was True I should have told him but I was scared.