+ am i that good? (M)

Start from the beginning

"Well?" Harry hummed starting to lose his patience.

"Fine.. but you can't tell anyone." Sage stuttered before pushing Harry into his office room. Her dainty hands settling on his chest before slipping away. She made sure to lock the door and sighed before closing her eyes.

"Someone has been stealing from our accounts. The mergers that John has been doing - someone has been making money off of them. Their getting small portions and that's probably why John hasn't seen it? But I don't really understand because I mean. You handle the accounts right? You would have obviously seen-" Sage rambled on until the thought popped up into her head. Her eyes were located onto the rug below her the whole time before snapping back up at Harry almost instantly.

"Unless-" Sage mumbled under her breath before frowning and shaking her head. He couldn't- would he?

"But it's ok. I'll figure this out tomorrow ya? Have a good night." Sage said quite quickly before turning around and opening the door to Harry's office. The loud slam of the door echoed around the area, stopping her from exiting the office. Harry's hand already placed onto the exterior of the door. Sage's body was faced towards the door. Her back facing Harry, slightly trembling in fear.

"Now now. Let's talk for a bit ya? Still quite early don't you think?" Harry mumbled next to her ear. His warm breath causing the hair on her neck to rise up. She closed her eyes before placing her forehead against the door and turning around to face him.

"There we go." Harry mumbled before placing his pointer finger and thumb under her chin. He lifted her head up to meet her eyes and smiled. Not a smile that was reassuring but one that told her she was in trouble.

"Tsk tsk. Why'd you have to go sneaking and digging in too deep? You're so fûcking beautiful." He mumbled only loud enough for her to hear. Sage instantly frowned at his words. Her mouth opening to object against him before he placed his pointer finger against her pink lips.

"Now what's it going to take for your silence? Hmm? Want a cut in the cash? You can make millions. Get out of this shïtty job. I know you hate it here. I see it in your eyes everyday. Come on Sage, let's make your dreams come true yeah?" The way that he talked could've gotten anyone to agree with him. His voice was so sweet and smooth like honey. She couldn't get enough of it. He could literally trash talk her and it would probably still sound beautiful coming from his lips.

Sage just stared up at him. Her back pressed against his office door with her hands placed behind her back, pressing against the glass to release some tension. Harry hummed before looking her up and down. His eyes travelling around her delicate body, so soft and silky. She was anyones dream. Harry moved closer towards her. His chest barely pressing onto hers. His right arm trapping her against him and the door, leaving her with no escape. Sage gulped at the situation at hand. Her back was completely pressed towards the door and there was no one in the office for her to call out to.

"Well? Do you accept my proposition?" Harry muttered. His eyes landing on her luscious lips, so plump and pink. He just wanted to dive right in and take her right then and there.

"Or are there other ways to shut you up hmm?" He mumbled before inhaling her scent. The sweet smell of vanilla radiating through his nostrils and intensifying his lust for her even more. He just couldn't help himself and that was the final straw.

Harrys lips enveloped hers almost immediately. Both his hands were cupping her cheek as he kissed her. Their lips meeting in a dance that hopefully never ended. Sage didn't respond for a few seconds but the godly feeling of his lips against hers - after so many hours of daydreaming for this moment. It was finally here. She didn't expect it to come out this way, oh not at all but now that it was here was she really going to let it slip away? The answer is no.