Chapter Three

Leeson and McFarland watched as Eleanor fiercly stomped out of the tent, Scabior following behind her. There was no doubt that Greyback had caused that rage. She made a sharp turn and began walking into the woods, weaving through the trees behind her tent. Scabior continued to follow. Leeson turned to his friend.

"What do you think he did?" He asked. McFarland shrugged. It could have been anything: Greyback had a habbit of making people angry. 

As if on cue, Greyback marched out of the tent, seeming twice as confident as he had been when he went in. He had his eyebrows scrunched, as if he were trying to figure something out. The two Snatchers just stared, unsure of what to do. Both of them knew that whatever had happened in there made Greyback happy, but upset their new leader. That also meant that it was bad for them: An angry leader and a joyful Greyback were never anything good for anyone else. 

Greyback looked around him, then saw the two. He mad his way over to him, his vile smile begining to fade.

"And what are you two staring at?" He barked. His breath hit both men like a warm, smelly wall, making both of their noses scrunch. 

"Nothing." Leeson replied from them. McFarland looked down at his shoes, trying to avoid Greyback's hard gaze. "We were just wondering what Snape is doing."

"I believe she had to piss." He forcefully replied. "And it's none of your concern, anyway. Focus on your training, not what ever that school girl is doing." Leeson and McFarland simply nodded. Greyback continued to stare a whole into them. "What are you waiting for? Should you be training?" He barked. The two looked at each other, then began runninng across the camp. Greyback couldn't help but grin: See? It was that easy? They already listened  to him, so why would they change that now?

Hayse sat on her cot in the tent, trying to devise her own plan. She wasn't sure about Snape yet. Of course, she had only spoken to her for five minutes or so, but even then she already pieced some things together about her: She wasn't so sure about herself, that was apparent by how close she stood to Scabior. She was trying to cover these feelings up, since she barked uselss intimidations at them. The girl was young and unsure of herself, and probably shouldn't have been in. 

Hayse shook her head, leaning her cheek against her hand. Then again, it wasn't really her place to care about what state Snape was in. All she was there for was to capture Mudbloods and take the orders she was given, not dwell on how reliable her trainer was. But if this girl couldn't train them correctly then what was the point of the girl being there? And besides, it wasn't like she needed training; she was perfectly capible of hunting down anyone she wanted to. The only reason she was doing this training thing was it was in the requirements to be a Snatcher. 

"He's already gotten to her." Someone entered the tent. Hayse looked up, snapping from her thoughts. It was Leeson and McFarland. 

"Huh?" She shook her head and stood up. The men came closer. 

"Greyback har already ticked her off. We saw her leaving her tent with Scabior, then Greyback looking satisfied. "

"Yeah, he has a tendency to be a total skid." 

"But what if he drives her off?" Leeson continued. 

"If he drives her off, then she doesn't have to guts to train us anyway." Hayse snapped. McFarland lookeed at her, a little startled. 

"There's no need to be like that..." He queitly offered way more words than he usually does. She shook her head. 

"Look, I'm not sure how I feel about this Snape girl. I know The Dark Lord chose her to do this, and I know that anyone is better than Greyback, but did you see her back there? She's insecure! that's going to bring her down." 

"What are you talking about?" Leeson questioned, confused. "All she did was bark orders."

"Yeah, but didn't you notice how close she stood to Scabior when she did it? She's already been taken down once, and she's affraid it's going to happen again." 

"You aren't going to hurt her are you? I heard The Dark Lord kille the first guy!" Leeson exclaimed. Hayse shook her head. 

"I'm not going to do anything. I'm just here to follow orders."

"Yeah, Greyback's the one we have to worry about." McFarland, who was being very talkative today, put in. 

"He's already made her angry and she just got here. Of course, I guess she is incharge of him, too." Leeson nodded. "I know he doesn't like that at all."

"Do any of us, really?" Hayse shrugged, then pushed the two men out of her way. "I'm going to get some more firewood." She said over her shoulder, then went excited the tent. 

Greyback was back in his tent again, eagerly waiting for the girl to come back. The more he thought about it, the easier she would be to take down. She was small, and even if she was a stronge as he had heard, he was stronger. She was just a little girl, after all, and he was full grown man, not to mention a wereworlf. 

He grinned at the thought of that. 

Eating her as a wolf. That always made things more intresting. Maybe her cycle would sync up with his. Blood always made his hunger even stronger. He could play a bit with her, too, before he finally killed her. 

He licked his lips, then smiled, the image still playing in his head. He couldn't wait.