Baby Bella: Chapter 11

my dear readers. I am so sorry for not updating but I'm back! Excpect awesome twist and devistaing news. The winner of my contest is actually not a wattpadder but a guy friend of mine. He is an amazing writer so I know you guys will love this character.  BTW STEPHINE MEYERS OWNS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Jasper's P.O.V.

I continued to drive hoping to make it to the Deanli's by sunset. My thoughts were runningn a mile a minuet as I looked over to my dear Alice. The way she had acted during her vision scared me. It wasn't like her.

"Are you ok?" I asked for what actually might have been the millionth time. I knew by her emotions that she was nervous but asking as the only way I could get her to talk. 

"Why do you keep asking." She sounded frustrated. "My awnser hasn't changed this entire time, and you can feel my emotions so don't act like you don't know."

I smiled. No matter what mood Alice would always give everything to you and not hold back.

(1 hour later)

"Jasper, Alice! Welcome!" irina said her arms wide open. 

I gave her a hug. 

"Edward isn't here with you is he?" She asked venom seeping into her voice. 

I shook my head. "He is working with Carlisle." I lied.

My awnser seemed to satisfy Irina. 

I saw Tanya in the distance in a conversation with a young man. He wore a blue t-shirt that was almost gray. His hair was blonde, short though, like a military haircut. He wore jeans, and did not smell like a vampire. He was, human, like Bella, and he seemed to be arguing with Tanya. I began to listen in.

"I want to go back!" the man whispered.

"Steven you are to stay here! If you want your precious girlfriend to live. I just need you to make Edward jealous. Then you can run back to what's her name." Tanya awnsered.

"Amy." Steven spat.

"Whatever, Amy. Besides I am sure he is here with his brother." With that Tanya walked away.

"Who is that?" I asked Kate.

"Steven Rome. A toy of Tanya's. She has many of them." Kate seemed annoyed. "She tires of them after a while and throws them back. Honestly I can see why Edward stays away from her."

I just nodded. I didn't want to agree with Kate knowing I would annoy Tanya, but if I didn't it might come back to me later.  

Steven came over to me. "Are you Edward?" he asked.

I shook my head. "I am sorry but my brother stayed behind." You could see Steven shoulders sag. 

"I don't know what to do." he muttered as he walked away. 

Steven's P.O.V.

My heart ached. As far as I knew Edward was never coming and I would never see Amy again. 

I had been walking to Amy's house when Tanya grabbed me and began to threaten everything I care about. What was I supposed to do? I went with her.

I snapped out of my self misery. I heard Tanya and Kate talk about visiting the Cullen's, Edward included. I might be free soon. that was enough to keep me going.

Alice's P.O.V

I talked to steven over the past few days and as much as he tried to hide it I could tell he was miserable. It was like a big threat was hanging over his head. 

I could feel that the fight was looming close and whenever I thought about it, a shiver went down my spine. Aro changed his attack plans so often, I called Carlisle at least 4 times a day. Though no matter how Aro planned it the sceme the rest of my family had cooked up would triumph their plan. It was a secure victory 

Jasper grabbed my waist. 

"How are you?" he asked.

Fine. I'm being driven insane by the visions. Aro needs to make up his mind and soon or I might call him up personaly and tell him to decide." I joked. 

I knew that I would never do that but the thought brought a smile to my lips.

Jasper kissed my cheeck.

"It will be worth it." he declared.

The next chapter will be the fight. What do you think of Steven. Did my friend create a good character? I will not upload until I get 20 votes. I would love to hear your opinions so please leave a comment. If you have a story idea let me know. And if you want me to read your story just shoot me a comment. I will upload as soon as possible.

Ashley