Perfect

(Please note: I am not a native Spanish speaker, so I apologise if I get a few words wrong.)

It started out as a quiet evening in the Rivera household, Imelda Rivera was currently coming home from such a long day at the plaza. Ever since her great great grandson visited them in the Land of the Dead, the music ban had been lifted.

Hèctor was currently fiddling with his guitar he had since he died, until de la Cruz stole his guitar for himself. Imelda really hated that man- that cabŕon. Her hatred grew more of him after she had found the truth of her husband.

"Imelda! Mi amor! Mi vida!" Hèctor said, putting his guitar down and ran up to his loving yet short tempered wife.

"Hèctor! Not now!" Imelda scowled as her husband gently put her down. "It's been a long day at the plaza and I need rest."

"Lo siento, I just miss you very much!" He beamed. Imelda couldn't help but smile at her husband's silliness and charm.

"Want me to carry you to the room?" Hèctor asked. "I can take mysel-" Imelda was abruptly cut off as her husband picked her up bridal style.
"Hèctor! Put me down!" She frowned.

"I won't let you down until you're well rested!" Hèctor replied before rushing up the stairs, his wife in his arms. He didn't stop to notice the confused yet happy glances from Victoria, Rosita, Coco and Julio. Oscar and Felipe quietly working on something in the living room, trying not to disturb the couple.

"Really Hećtor, estoy bien." Imelda explained, trying to get out of Hector's grasp.

"Mi amor, did I ever try to stop coming home and seeing my two ladies of my life?" Héctor asked as Imelda slowly looked at him.

"No.."

"Then, with all of that lost time between us, I'll provide you with everything I can! You are mi todo after all."

If she still had skin, she would be as red as tomato. After so many years of hating him, throwing her shoe whenever he tried talking to her, or even ignoring him, she was there smiling at his words. The stubborn matriarch of the Riveras in her loving husband's arms.

"Gracias, Hèctor." She smiled as she crawled into bed, Héctor following soon after.

"Buenas noches, Imelda." Hećtor replied, before gently kissing her forehead.

With that, Hećtor quickly and quietly got out of the room, shutting the door behind him. He was happily accepted back into the family, but with almost a hundred years of living in his "home" in Shantytown, he couldn't just abandon his only shelter.

But Héctor would always come home to his familia, no matter how far he was, he would always come home. He made that same mistake with Imelda and his little baby Coco, he would never do it again.

The evening in the Land of the Dead was somehow relatively quiet, Hećtor quickly getting his things at his "home" before coming back to his family. When he went in, everything was quiet, almost everyone was asleep, almost.

Hector carefully went upstairs, trying not to wake up the others. He opened the door revealing Imelda to be fast asleep. A sigh of relief was the only sound that came out of his mouth.

He smiled at the sight of his wife. The gray streaks in her hair were shiny along with the rest of her hair, all tied up in a braided bun like look. She was still the same Imelda he had fallen in love with those many years ago.

"You are perfect, Imelda. You really are." He smiled before crawling into the bed alongside her, facing her way.

The next day...