.2

"You my Lil Baby."

Nahmir•

I groan in the mirror as I move my head a little more to reveal a big ass hickie on my neck. How imma explain this to my momma?

You know what if I get beat up he gonna get beat up. Next time I see him imma punch him! I Ain't playin' either!

I need to calm down before I do somethin' stupid. I walk to the shower and turn it on then strip. By the time I'm done the showers ready so I get in and stand in the warm water.

Once I was done I turned off the shower and and got out then wrapped the towel around me and walked out the bathroom.

"Damn...."

I jumped back and looked up to see Taymor sitting on my bed! "Whatchu doin' here!?" I yell at him as I walk towards him.

"1st Loose the attitude because I'm not the one. 2 I'm yo new neighbor, I just moved in across the street. Also my mom thought it would be good to meet the other neighbors so yuh....."

"Ok." I say as I hold up my hand and punch him right in his face.

"What was that fo!?" Taymor yells as he shoots up from the bed coming closer to me.

"Because yo dumb ass left this big ass hickie on my neck! My momma gonna beat my ass so imma beat yours because she gonna beat mine."

He didn't say anything he just grabbed my waist and pulled me to him to where there's no space between us.

His hand came down and gripped my ass hard. I whimpered as my hand comes up and grabs his arm. I don't ever have to look up to tell he's smirking at me.

"S-stop." I say as I try to move away but he just grips my harder makin' my whimpers turn into moans. I could feel my face turn different shades of red as I did.

"Mhmm..Tay."

Taymor let out a small chuckle as he loosened his grip on my ass and picked me up, then he placed me on the bed.

He then came and kissed where he left his mark, then he came up and kissed me and I don't know why but I kissed back.

As we kissed his tongue licked my bottom lip and I let him. As we fought for dominance his hand traveled down to my towel and pulled it off.

I immediately pulled away and tried to cover myself but he held me down.

"It's ok, ion care Whatchu got I still wantchu."

I just bit my lip and shook my head. "B-but ion even know you like that."

Taymor nodded his head. "We can get to know each other."

"O-ok."

Taymor got from on top of me and I got up and went to my dresser to find cloths. Each step I took I could feel his eyes on me.

"Take a picture it'll last you longer." I say as I put on some joggers.

"Already did, Look."

I look over and see that he put me as his lock screen.

"Take it down!" I yell at him as my face turns red again.

"Nah, I'm good." Taymor says as he lays back on my bed.

I roll my eyes and go to sit back on my bed only to be pulled back on it. "Move."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

I just pouted as he pulled the covers over us and pulled me towards him. I couldn't help but snuggle into his chest.

"Night Lil Baby." Taymor say as he places a light kiss on my forehead.

"Night Tay."

~

Yuh ok, Sorry for the errors. Bye.