chapter 001

AMBERS POV
(lowercase intended)

all i could think was "that was it?" as i turned my alarm off. i don't understand why time goes by so quickly when you're sleeping. my dream that night had been crazy, just like all my dreams are. this time, justin was having a pool party and invited our group. it was supposed to be a small thing but somehow ended up with me eating froot loops with justin, watching stranger things. that would be amazing. incase you didn't know, justin is my best friend who i've been in love with since we were twelve. he's always been popular but once he scored the winning goal at the eighth grade soccer championships, his popularity sky rocketed. i sat up in my bed and smashed the off button on my alarm. i went back to bed waiting for my next alarm. as i went to bed hoping that my dream would continue, i got a snapchat from my friend grace. she's this asian girl that everyone loves. i assumes it was streaks so i just ignored it. i was dozing off again when they rapidly came. jeez what did this girl want. i finally decided to check it with only 5 minutes before my second alarm goes off. i opened the snapchat from "asian twin" to see a photo and all capital letters. the photo was of my two best friends. they never talk to eachother which made it weird when i saw the screenshot.

my heart sank

my heart sank. well i'm definitely not going back to sleep. grace's text read "OMG" and "GET YOUR MANS BACK". i told you everyone loved her. with that i got out of my bed and walked groggily to my drawers. i picked out the cutest outfit i had and threw it on. i pulled my curly hair back into a side braid and grabbed a pop tart.
"bye mum," i yelled as i leaped out the door on the way to the bus stop. when i got there, macey was standing there ok her phone.
"hey amber," she said not looking up.
"hey, did you see justin's new post?" i replied
"yeah, i never knew they even spoke a word to eachother, lindsey never talks to us about him."
"exactly," i say stepping onto the bus to find katrina.