"I do wish we were back up in space too. But this is our life now and honestly I'm not mad about it because this life brought me to you."

"Taylor..." he shakes his head and pulls me in for a deep kiss. Once we both away I'm a little dizzy but I'm definitely not complaining.

"What was that for?" I smile.

"Just because."

"Harper is staying and so is Jasper." Monty tells me walking in mine and Bellamy's room as I pack our stuff. I was just folding Bellamy's jeans to put into his pack when I froze.

"What do you mean staying?" I set the jeans down on the bed and face him crossing my arms. Monty looks devastated compared to earlier when Harper was praising him for practically saving us.

"They don't want to go. They rather die than go into the bunker. I don't know what to do, Harper won't ease up and Jasper is so far gone, there's no getting through to him." I shake my head as he explains.

"No, they have to come. They have to."

"Well, they aren't the only ones. There's dozens of people wanting to stay, most of the hundred." They just want to give up after everything we've been through? After blood was spilled and our loved ones died? We finally found peace and they turn their back on that? Not on everything else that has happened?

"We have to convince them. Jasper...he...he can't stay. He just can't." I shake my head at the thought of Jasper staying behind, I want to throw up.

"Where is he?" I add.

"Getting wasted with everyone else in the cafeteria."

"Well, let's go get them."

As me and Monty walk up to the cafeteria doors we are met with Bellamy, Jaha, and a few guards.

"What's going on?" Monty asks them.

"They locked the doors." Jaha sighs annoyed.

I walk up to the glass door and look through it seeing Jasper chugging down what I assume to be moonshine.

"Jasper!" I bang on the door. The music is loud but I know he can hear me. He turns to me and smiles while walking up, a gun in his hand.

"Jasper, please open the door." I sigh. He stands in front of the door now looking at me. His sad eyes boring into mine.

"We want to stay. Let us have this, T." I bite my lip at the nickname I hadn't heard from him in awhile.

"Just let me in." I plead with him, desperate now I put my hands on the glass.

"I would if you didn't have a whole army behind you ready to drag us out of here." He nods his head to everyone behind me. I sigh.

"Please don't do this, Jasper." I rest my head on the glass. He smiles sadly and puts his hand up to the glass connecting it with mine.

"I'm sorry." He turns around going back over to everyone dancing and turns the music up even higher to prevent us from trying to talk to them again.

"Fuck!" I bang on the door. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Monty giving me a sad look. I quickly hug him and he squeezes me back tight.

"He's our best friend, Monty. We can't just leave him here."

"They've made up their minds." Jaha says and motions for the guards to head out. I roll my eyes at him as they walk away. Bellamy stays behind.

"I'm going to stay too, if they change their minds I will help them get to the bunker." I pull back from the hug to look at him.

"If you're staying, I'm staying."

"No." Bellamy states.

"Bell-"

"No way in hell. You don't need to stay here too." He shakes his head walking closer to me and Monty.

"He's right, T. I'll stay and you guys need to go. If they don't change their minds I'll be right behind you." I want to stay, I want to convince Jasper to change his mind about all this. But they had a point, I didn't need to stay too and I couldn't leave Bellamy alone to go by himself. If anything I'd be worried about him and he'd be worried about me, we both know we suck at being apart from one another.

"Fine. Monty, convince them." I plead.

"I'm going to try my best." I bite my lip and nod.

"I'll go finish packing." I walk away from them both. Tears brimming my eyes because I know the chances of Jasper changing his mind are slim. Practically non existent. I'm going to lose my best friend.

A/N:
There you have it folks! Another chapter!
I low key love Taylor packing Bellamy's clothes too. It's such a little thing but it's not meant to be over looked. It kind of just shows how close they really are and act like a married couple already.
This one is short because I wanted to get a chapter out to you guys already! I know it's been a month since I last posted and I'm so sorry for that. It's the end of the semester and I've just been trying to finish up all my work and make sure my grades stay the same. Finals are right around the corner and I'm stressing for those but after that I'm going back home for the summer!
Anyways, thanks so much for all the support. Thank you for the votes and comments, it means so much to me! I see all the comments and I love them! I'm not ready to write the next chapter because of Jasper but we'll get through it together!
Much love, xoxo