Amazing- Chapter Five

• מוקדש ל Tyson Secord

Amazing

By: Brownie

Chapter 5

(scott's POV)

*

'That's why she's so scared,' I thought bitterly. 'That slimeball.' I pulled up to lily's house and got out of the truck and walked to her front porch.

lily opened the door.

"scott!" she said.

"Hey, you sound surprised, what's up?" I said, just as a blond girl came up beside her. "You have company."

"Yeah, it's okay, come on in, this is Searra," she said.

"Hi, Searra, I"m scott," I replied. "lily, I really need to talk to you," I whispered, putting my hands on her shoulders.

"you sound serious," she said.

"I am, I called Julie, and she told me something" I replied.

"What did she tell you?" she asked, her face paling.

"Listen, I will tell you when we are alone, okay?" I asked.

"I'll be in your room, okay lily?" Searra asked, backing up towards the hallway.

When her bedroom door closed, she said- "Okay, we're alone, now what did she tell you?"

"I asked her what that guy did to you, oh baby, I'm so sorry," I whispered.

"She told you what happened?" she said, her knees starting to tremble.

"Shh, take it easy, sit down. lily, I had known that someone had hurt you, but I hadn't known it was that bad," I whispered.

"Please, just don't," she said, putting her head in her hands.

I quietly sat beside her, and put my arm around her shoulders. She pushed me away. I wanted her to know I was here-and always would be-for her, but I wouldn't force myself on her.

When she started to cry, my heart started to break. I carefully put my arm back around her, and slid my other under her knees. I lifted her up and set her on my lap.

"Shh, it's okay. Calm down," I said softly.

"Don't hurt me, don't leave me, please don't. I don't want to be in pain again," she sobbed, holding on to me tightly.

"Never," I whispered quietly. "I will never hurt you, I promise." I quietly stroked her back as she cried. When her sobbs quieted to hiccups, she looked up at me.

"scott?" she whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked quietly.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes, I do, with all my heart and soul."

"Are you saying that to make me feel better?"

"No, lily? What is going on?"

"I don't want this to end badly, what if it does? What will I do? I don't think I could survive that again."

"lily, look at me," I told her, I waited for her to look up at me. "You wont have to, I'm not going to let you, I'm never going to do that to you. I love you, and that wont change, no matter what, you can count on that."

"I love you too scott," she whispered.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(lily's POV)

*

"I'm gone for three months and you guys are all lovey-dovey. why is that?" Julie asked as she walked through the crowd at the airport to find scott and I.

"Julie!" I exclaimed, jumping up and running over to her.

"Seesh!" Julie said nearly falling over on contact, "lily, I didn't get any stronger while I was away."

"Well you should have! God I've missed you girl!" I said as I hugged her.

"I've missed you too! How's everything?"

"Perfect, and I didn't get the chance to tell you- thank you for ditching me at the mall!" I said.

"What? I thought you'd skin me alive!"

"Yeah, but then we wouldn't be together now," scott said.

"lily? do I get to be your maid of honor?" I asked.

"Of course!" she said. We started to laugh as we made our way to get my bags.