Chapter 1

A/N: Um Hello.(: So this is my first 'Harry Potter' Fan fiction. I really like the whole Marauders story line, and it wasn't touched to much in the books so it's really fun to experiment with it.(: Please let me know what you think! This chapter is a little short, others with be longer! Cassandra is my Oringinal Character.

-Hope

***

Cassandra's POV

 I stood in front of platform Nine and 3 quarters gripping my trolley tight. Lily stood on my right side, her red hair falling past her shoulders and blowing gently in the wind. I smiled up at the platform for this would be the last time I walked through it to start a new school year at Hogwarts. My stomach was in knots and I just couldn't believe this was going to be my last year.

These past 6 years seemed to just flow right on past in a blur. It seems like just yesterday James was asking Lily out for the first time and she rejected him firmly, over and over again. And it tugged on my heartstrings to think that it was really 6 years ago when I sat in front of the whole school, friendless and scared only to be sorted into Gryffindor.

That summer I stayed with Lily the entire time, my parents had begin to grow weary about me being a witch. Each and every year they tried to find a reason to keep me from going(They really didn't like the whole idea that I was a legit witch thing) and each year they failed. Well finally when I came home from my 6th year they told me to get out of the house, so I did. Lily's family was more than happy to take me in, they were good folks.

One day a brown owl bearing a crisp white letter flew to her window. It was a letter from James, and you know what? She actually smiled when she read, she smiled and wrote back. Before I even knew it she was getting a letter a day from him. It seemed they were becoming friends. I even checked the letters to make sure there were no charms on them to make someone go bonkers. The next thing I knew I was tagging along on a date between him and her.

Eventually though as they began to have dates at least once a week, I decided Lily didn't need me there protecting her. Then to my even greater displeasure Lily Evans and James Potter became an official couple. Lily seemed happy though, and I found myself not hating James as much. He seemed to have changed quite a bit over the years.

Occasionally I would tag along on their dates just to have something to do. When James would find out I was tagging along he would invite Sirius Black, who I loathed. He was so full of himself, thinking that every girl would fall in tow behind him. It was true for most girls, he was very loved, but not me, not Cassandra Corbin. He was funny sure, I'll give him that, but one downfall of Lily dating James was Sirius.

I took a deep breath and glanced over at Lily, "Ready Lils?" I asked.

"Ready Cass." She said grinning back at me.

We pushed our trolleys through the gateway and emerged onto platform 9 3/4. People bustled about, carrying their luggage, saying hello to old friends, couples reunited and lonely first wandered around aimlessly. We had arrived with 10 minutes to spare, so there was only an occasional parent talking to their child in the train.

I looked around surveying this magical area are smiled solemnly to myself. I was really going to miss this place. Speaking of couples though a loud voice echoed across the platform. "Oi! Lily, Cassy! Over here!" James shouted.

My blonde hair whipped around as I turned to face the yelling. There they were the four Marauders, (as they called themselves) walking towards us in an admirable fashion. James and Sirius took the front and Remus and Peter followed closely behind in the back.

James was tall, he had hazel eyes and a slightly long nose. Sirius on the other hand had dark hair that fell to his grey eyes with a casual elegance, he was also quite tall. Remus was just a little shorter than Sirius, and always looked a little peaky, nonetheless he was still handsome. Now Peter, he was the one that perplexed me, he didn't seem to fit in with this group at all, he was smaller than all three of the others, he had mousy hair, a pointed nose, and always had an anxious look about him.

As they approached Lily ran forward and threw her arms around James. He instantly grabbed her waist and picked her up, spinning her in a couple of circles. He set her down and planted a kiss on her lips. I approached moments afterwards, frowning to myself.

I pretended to gag myself and said, "Gag me with a spoon, come on guys it's only been three days." Everyone laughed except Peter who was watching James and Lily happily.

James and Lily indulged their selves in conversation and I stood casually looking down at my finger nails. I felt a sudden jolt of warmness as Sirius placed his hand in the small of my back. I pulled away and turned to face him.

"Watch it Black." I said eyeing him.

"Whatcha' gon' do about it Corbin?" He replied and begin to circle me, grinning.

"It's Cass." I said pointedly. "And would you stop walking around me like that?"

"Nope." He said, chuckling to himself. I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him 'a look.' He stopped and threw his hands up in the air. "Fine, Fine. How was your summer? Cass."

I rolled my eyes and gave him a small smile, "You already know dork. I spent half of it with you."

"Well then, how was the past three days?" He asked continuing to grin. "You know because in Lily and James time it's eternity."

"You can say that again." I laughed, glancing over at them. "Well if you must know, it was good. One of the best summers I've had in a long time."

"It was so because of me right?" He said raising an eyebrow and laughing.

"Don't flatter yourself. I have parent problems." I said biting my lip and looking up at him.

"Don't we all?" He asked with a slightly softer expression.

"You don't know the half of it. " I said shaking my head.

"I kind of do.." I heard him mutter, but decided not to ask him what he said, because in truth our conversation hardly even went this far.

I coughed and said, "Come on let's go get the two love birds on the train, I can only take so much of you." I smirked to myself.

"For now." He replied as we took a few steps towards Lily and James.

"You wish." I said laughing as I took my trunk off the trolley along with my birds cage. I had a little scops owl named Needles.

"Never in a million years." He chuckled also taking his trunk.

"Ready to go you two?" I questioned looking from Lily to James.

"Sure!" She said glancing down at her watch, "Lets hurry, maybe will still be able to get a good compartment."

I looked at James and he smiled, "Heya Cassy!"

I shook my head, "It's Cass, James."

"Okay Cassy!" he said smiling from ear to ear.

I groaned and walked ahead of everyone, this was going to be one hell of a year. I could feel it.