Chapter 16~Dancer

Isas Pov
I woke up and Dick wasn't there. He's usually by my side. I put on a red crop top, blue jean shorts, and white converse. I walked downstairs. "Morning Isa." Bruce says smiling at me. "Morning." I say a bit weird as I grab some water and drink it.

My phone started ringing. I look at the caller. I nearly choke on my water as they all smiled at me. They did something. "Miss Regina." I say nervously as I walk away from everyone else. "Isabelle how are you darling?"

She asks. "I've been fine, Why are you calling me?" I ask a bit confused. "Well your friends came to my office and asked if you can dance again." I glare at them and they chuckled a bit. "I don't know Miss Regina

I say nervously. "Darling You were 15 when your knee snapped it's fully healed I assure you, You still have huge fans and I want you to do a ice dance routine in a few days." I was speechless. "Where here in the good part of Gotham for a few days at the dance school." She says.

I think about it for a minute. I chuckle. "I'll be there in a bit." I say as she clapped making them laugh. "Excellent, See you in a few minutes." She says hanging up. I cross my arms and look at them. "Did you spy on me or something?"

I ask as they laughed. "We searched your name up, And went see your old dance teacher Regina Ash." Bruce says as Dick and Jason chuckled at my reaction. "Fine Thank you I guess."

I say as they laughed. I speed out the door super excited more then I showed them. I snapped my fingers and appeared in a black tank top and black leggings. I looked in the window and saw the young dancers. "Class we have a special guest with us today."

Miss Regina says as everyone started freaking out in excitement. "How are you Isabelle." She says hugging me. "I've been fine." I say smiling back. "Hi."

I say as the girls squealed. I chuckle. "Your our favorite dancer of all time!" One of the girls says as they point to a poster. "Girls calm down, Isabelle is just like all of us." She says smiling. "She's famous, And the greatest dancer ever."

A little girl says. "Your so adorable." I say giggling. "Alright now how about we let Isabelle show us one of her dances." Miss Regina says as they cheered. Her class starts at 3 and all the way up.

And I was the only 3 yearold to dance and learn everything quickly. I take my jacket off and place it on the bench as they clapped. Play top. They clapped as I chuckled. "Alright girls back to work I need to talk to Isabelle." She says as they got back to dancing. We walked away. "There so adorable."

I say as she chuckled. "And your knee is perfectly fine." She says smiling at me. "I've been stretching after the surgery." She nodded. "She reminds me of you." She says pointing to the little girl. "She's 3 just like you were when you started,

But the poor girl has a mysterious cancer." She says as I look at her concerned. "That's horrible." I say softly. "Yeah but dancing helped her so much, Shes my daughter, She watches all your videos and she's amazing at dance." She says smiling at her. "Look mommy!"

She says as she had her leg all the way up to her head. "Wonderful Milly, But don't push yourself so hard ok?" Miss Regina says as she nodded smiling. "You put the poster up didn't you?"

I ask as she nodded laughing. "15 year old me, I actually went everywhere with this place." I say as she chuckled. "This is a professional dance school." She says as we chuckle. "Your reunion to dance on ice is tomorrow, But you'll get them down like you always do."

She says as I chuckle. "You came up with that name Regina?" I joke as she chuckled. "That's Miss Regina missy and I'll change it for the dance." She says hugging me. "I'm 17 now, I've been here for 13 years."

I say defending. "Yeah everyone else couldn't keep up with a natural dancer like you, Anyways here's the choreography." She hands me a paper. "I gotta admit, It feels good being able to dance again." "Go home and practice." She says. "I'm not really with my dad I've been staying with my boyfriend."

She smirks. "And would that boyfriend happen to be Dick Grayson Bruce Wayne's adopted son?" She asks. I blush. "Yeah." "You caught yourself quite the man, Don't lose him." She says. "Hopefully I won't cause I actually love him." "Wonderful dear now go practice before tomorrow."

She says as I nodded. I almost walked out the door. "Miss Isabelle?" Milly Asks. "Can you sign this?" She asks sweetly. I smiled. "Of course cutie." I say touching her nose as she giggled. I sign my picture and put Stay adorable, Isabelle❤️ "There you go."

I say handing it to her. She squealed and hugged me. "Thank you." She says giggling. "No problem cutie." Miss Regina smiled at me as I waved walking out the door. I snapped my fingers and speed to the manor. "How'd it go?" Dick asks.

I tell them everything and they laughed. "Those girls really like you Miss Isa." Alfred says. "Yeah, But there was this one girl Milly." I tell them about her and they all got sad looks on there faces. "She's only 3?"

Bruce says shocked. I nodded. "She was so adorable, How can someone so cute have such a horrible disease." I say as they nodded sadly. "You guys have to stop doing these things the locket and this." I say as they laughed. "That's what we do." Bruce says as everyone laughed.