Ebony & Ivory

By: WordsWithGem
Status: in process
Genre: teenfiction

___________________

Reads: 1.361.463
Votes: 70.571

___________________

SUMMARY:

Ebony & Ivory. Darkness and light. Two ends of the spectrum and somehow Harry Styles finds himself right in the midst of them both. How will he decide? Ebony Saville once considered as being strong willed and independent, though somewhere along the way she has lost a sense of herself. She is stuck in a tired relationship not lacking in routines and resentment, along with an unwavering obligation to stay. Emotionally invested, her attempts at holding on seem more and more futile, and she is faced with the harsh reality of whether she needs to make the life-altering decision to stay and fight for what they had, or to move on. Ivory Oakes is unknowingly unsure of herself, and thrust into a city that takes advantage of girls who are young, naïve and too pretty. She falls adamantly and unapologetically in love with a boy who gives himself to her, but there is only so much of himself that he can give. Will she open her eyes to the truth, or continue to blindly fall further in love? Written in the perspective of two very different girls both unknowingly dating the same boy that the world adores.

___________________

Yet again, One Direction fan fiction...