Two.

Kessley and Anna sat in Annas part of the underground den. Kessley smiled as she dried her hair. "What do you think of my new colour, Anna?" Kess smiled. Her white hair fell back as she released it from her grasp at the top of her head.

Anna barked and wagged her tail. "Very wolf like, right?" Kess chuckled.

Kessley put on some clothes she stole from a store on quickly. Ripped black tights, black combat boots, and a frilly purple dress.

Anna barked in protest. 

"Oh stop Anna. Have you forgotten what today is? I have to go get food and I want to go look at more hair dyes. Plus, we ran out of water this morning. I have to go to the lake."

Anna pawed Kessleys foot and whimpered.

"Oh please Anna. Ill be perfectly fine. Those idiot cops never get me. They wont know who to go after, anyways. Im doing my signiture face paint."

Kessley gave one last stroke across Annas lovely fur. "And rest, darling. Youre pregnate. Theres no need to be wandering around and getting yourself hurt." Kess smiled sweetly at the lovely wolf.

Kess jogged up the stairs and stopped at the top, then gave a firm whistle. All the wolves sat in a circle around the bottom of the steps, listening. 

"Okay, guys. Ill be out. Trouble, stay on high gaurd for me to protect the lovely Anna. That goes to all the strong males." A few wolves howled and and the puppies yipped joyfully.

"Ill be back as soon as I can!"

Kess ran out and secured the den, making the leaves and mud cover over the door. She then washed her hands in a nearby lake, then sat on the edge of the lake to do her facepaint, using the waters reflection as a mirror. When she was done she had a full skull painted beautifully over her face. It was what she used to fool the cops. They could never catch her. She was too quick and clever. She could hide instantly and insanely. She ran as fast a wolf itself. No one could top the stealth on Kess. Covering her face with all this black paint, and constantly dying her hair a different colour, the cops had no idea who she was or who to look for. They found out she lived in the woods because she was spotted several times dissapearing into them. 

The thing Kess loved the most about her life was the fans. People grew to love the idea of living in the woods and her style of theft she had. It was crazy to know people were actually looking for her to fangirl or guy out. It made her happy. Happier then shes been in a long time.

Kess ran as fast as she could through the woods to the main streets, to a walmart she regularly stole from. Her white hair fluttered behind her as she walked into the store. Today she didnt try to hide herself. Everyone gasped as she entered and the workers ducked behind the registers.

The manager shook as he grabbed a walkie from his belt and grasped it tightly, pressing the button to talk into it. With a soft, shooken voice her whispered harshly, "Get security, Its Skull Face again."

Security appeared in no time.

Kess was grabbing meats from the deli isle for Anna when a tall buff black security man grasped her shoulder. "Alright little lady, if I catch you, I get a mjor promotion and something extra special from the police department for catching such a prize. So, youre coming with me." 

Kess smirked and continued to collect meats and stuff them into her dress pocket.

"Come on." The security gaurd was about to put her hands behind her back. He was about to grab her wrists when Kessbackflipped over him, pinched him on a certain part of his neck which made him fall to the floor paralyzed. "Get her!" He grunted. Then the other security gaurds came.

Kess gave a small smile.

She climbed to the top of the shelves and jumped from shelf to shelf towards the exit. 

"Nice try, miss. The stores on a lockdown. Theres no escaping." Smirked a scrawny mexican security gaurd.

People gasped and recorded Kess. They took pictures and called their friends and family to let everyone know they where witnessing the "Skull Face" in action.

"We will just see about that." Kess chuckled. She winked at the security gaurds, broke open a vent and climbed into it.

"Shes in the vents!" One of them yelled.

"Turn off the air!" Another one shouted.

"Were trying to catch her, not kill her!" The first one replyed to the second.

Kessley broke open the exit vent, and jumped down landing on her feet perfectly. She herd police cars and knew they were in front, about to search for her.

Kessley giggled with excitement and dissapeared, jumping over the fence and into the woods.

"Hey! Wait!" She herd yelling behind her. 

That only encouraged her to run faster. She thought it was the cops.

"Im not the cops, im a fan! Can we talk, Skull Face? I want a picture and to get to know you!"

Kessley laughed and ran faster. She then stopped and turned, and the guy who was yelling catched up to her.

"Im Zach!" He said out of breath. "I- Im a huge fan. I wont rat you out, I promise."

Kessley walked slowly up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Darling, I can trust no one."

And with that, she dissapeared into the woods once again.

She herd him still calling, still wanting her to talk to him.

She smiled, thinking he was attractive, for a human. He had long straightened black hair, and a tight shirt that said, "Austin Carlile Or Die". Whatever that ment. She couldnt quite remember the colour of his eyes... 

She shook it off and ran happily into the den. She whistled loudly. The wolves surrounded her excitingly, happy for her safe return.

She opened the packaged meat and threw it in front of the pack, and the wolves began to devour. "Your welcome guys." Kess giggled. She got a few happily bloody licks from the pups as she passed by. She went straight to Annas corner of the Den and gave her specific meat.

"I overherd a lady once saying that this is good for pregnancies. Eat up Anna. I know youll like it." Kess smiled sweetly and opened the package, giving her the piece of meat. Anna happily chewed it.

Kess tiredly went back outside, removing her clothing. She jumped into the warm lake and sighed happily that it was summer.

When she was done bathing, she got out and stood in front of the lake, letting the sunshine warm and dry her body.

Then she herd it.

She herd footsteps, and deep breathing. Like someones been walking for a really long time.

She turned, and she was face to face with the boy she kissed earlier, Zach.

"Dude!" He screamed, when he recognized her. "S-Skull Face!" He stuttered.

Kessley tilted her head to the side. "Why are you here?"

Zachs face turned red. "W-Why are you naked?!" He yelled in a panic. 

"I was bathing, you idiot." Kess replyed.

"Why arent you covering yourself up?!" His face turned redder.

"Why are you looking in the first place?" Kess asked angrily.