Meeting Edward

*Bella's P.O.V*

The next day was a rainy Monday. Atleast it was warmer than yesterday. It was 7:28 a.m and Charlie already had breakfast ready. He went early to work, so he wrote me a note.

"Bella, be good in school. Eat your breakfast. I left you an old truck that Jacob had. He's letting you keep it. Go to the front office to get your schedule. Love you, Bells."

Charlie signed me in into Forks High School. It looked crappy through the internet. Oh well, I did want to visit here.  I ate my breakfast and took a quick five minute shower and got dressed. I wondered if anyone would care if I had didn't have make-up on.I hated beauty.  I got changed into some skinny jeans, an old One Direction t-shirt, I used to be obssesed, and some uggs. I put my hair  into a braid and headed out the door. I saw the truck Jacob gave me. It was old, but it seemed like it worked. Jacob is a good friend. We were friends since I was 4. He visited me everytime to see me. I knew he liked me though. I dont like him. I just like him as a friend.Thats it. I drove to school, using the G.P.S on my shitty flip phone. Im surprised it had a G.P.S.  

~school~

I got really lucky getting a good parking space. I went inside and went to the front office. I got to say, it was extremely small for a high school. The nice red-headed lady gave me my schedule and I went to my classes. My first class was biology. I gave my pink slip, which was mandatory to give on my first day, to my teacher. He told me to sit next to this really pale dude. He looked surprised at me sitting next to him. The teacher took class attendence. 

"Sidney Adams? Here."

"Billy Andler? Here"

"Edward Cullen?"

He just raised his hand, really shyly. Then I remember about what Charlie told me yesterday about the Cullen's children. "So that was Edward, he seems nice, why does Charlie want me to stay away from him?", I thought. We got started reading about a mushroom's growth. I hated this even more than P.E. I guess Edward was a C student. He just wanders off, looking outside the window, not paying attention. I just read and whispered to him."Hi, im Bella Swan". He looked at me pissed, then he spoke , "Im Edward Cullen, hey, you really need to read, we have a test tomorrow". As always, I had to reply something. The bitch wasn't reading also so like what the hell. "Um, you aren't reading also... So you need to read." . "I dont read, i'm not coming tomorrow anyways, I have a camping trip." "Camping trip? Where". He just laughed and kept staring outside. He wasn't really welcoming, which i'm not okay with. Even though i'm used to it. He grabbed a pen and drew on his note taking paper. What a teenager. I put down his pen and  asked where he was going to this " Camping Trip". But as soon I touched him, his hands were icy cold. Not normal for a teenager. Then his eyes' color automatically changed to a shade of dark red. What the hell was happening? It seemed like he was a vampire. Nah, who am I kidding, they dont even exist. But like seriously. He then decided to talk "Bella, please don't touch me, please". "Wh- ", I replied while the bell cut me off. Not even bothered to ask anymore questions. Why though, it was weird. Really weird. 

*Edward's P.O.V*

Bella entered the classroom. Obviously I knew her name from Charlie. He keeps mentioning her. Like no, seriously. She was really beautiful. Her hair looked so red. Even if it was just brown. She sat next to me. It was akward. I was scared, how could I control my thirst sitting next to a human. That I liked, wait, nah, I dont want a relationship in the moment. But still. When she spoke out her words, it was just flawless. Wait no . I dont know.  I was trying to control my thirst, but I failed. Carlise always says to hold my breath to control it. I was trying to ignore her. But she touched me. My stupid hands had to be freezing cold. Fuck. I was afraid if she found my secret. Or my family's .