Chapter 2 - Professional Roommate

"B110, B111, where the hell is my room!" I yelled as I past the dorm rooms. After letting out a couple of colourful words, I finally found my room. Just as I was about to open the door, I heard a bunch of moaning and a thud. 

My eyes widen in shock as I opened th door, there was a guy, stratch that, a naked guy on top of a naked girl. "EW!!! My innocent eyes!!!" I shrieked. 

The shocked couple quickly broke apart and the girl with glossy black hair wrapped a blanket around herself as she dashed out of the dorm.

Wait a sec, isn't this her dorm?

If she's not the one who's living here then-

Oh god, I'm sharing a dorm with a dude.

A very naked dude, may I add, putting his clothes back on. He glared at me, grumbling, "Thanks alot for interrupting my love making session."

I pulled a disguisted face as I shuddered asking him, "So... why exactly am  sharing a room with you?"

"Cuz you're my roomamate."

"I'm a girl, you're a guy"

"Thank you captain obvious."

I bit my lip stopping a rude comment from coming out and said, "I meant, why am I sharing a room with you since aren't roommates suppose the same gender?"

"You came in halfway though the year so all the girls' dorms are full." he answered as if it was the simplest thing in the world. "Anyways," he continued, "Bye, I'm going to my room."

"This is your room." I gestured to the bed that he and his...uh...lady friend just....um...made love on.

"Nope." he replied popping the p, "That's your bed. Why do you think we did it here? I don't wanna ruin my bed."

WHAT AN ASS! "No." I gritted my teeth, "I am not sleeping on something that you just... made love on."

He smirked. God, do hate him. "First come first serve."

I clenched my fist, so bading wanting to punch him, as a brilliant idea came to my head, "How about this? We'll make a bet."

He raised an eyebrow, amused.

I continued, "We shall have a Doritos eating contest. The person who can eat the most Doritos in Half and hour, gets the bedroom-"

"You?" he laughed, being the cocky idiot he was, "I'm sure as hell gonna win but what does the loser have to do?"

"Be the winner's peronal slave for a week, oh and we're using the traditional family size bag, of course."

"Challenge accepted."

I smirked, little does he know, I'm obsess with Doritos. I swear, that's all I need to survive, a bag of Doritos, oh and maybe my mp4 and laptop, but that's it. 

****

When lunch time came around, the dude (who I have still yet learn the name of) entered the lunchroom with a 10 big bags of Doritos. Ignoring the fact that I couldn't wait to have the bedroom, I had no idea where he got the chips from. He'll have to tell me that too.

"Dude! Why the hell are you carrying all those Doritos?" A feminine voice called from the room. I quickly stepped out of the food line, to greet him. "Yum... I am so gonna beat you!" He rolled his eyes and waved me off. Then he walked over to a table where a boy and a girl sat. I followed behind him as he gestured for me to sit next to him. He fidgeted with his watch for a while before saying, "Here's the timer. Ready, set, go!!!!"