I Forgive You

Hey guys its ereri-senpai i just wanted to say the picture up top doesn't belong to me ..anyways this is my first lemon so dont hate please...lets get on with the story
Thing's you need to know
Italics~thought
Normal~talking
Bold~flash backs

✧・゚: *✧・゚♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡・゚✧*:・゚✧

(Beppis pov)

I cant believe he would do that to me. Stupid Dijimmi why was he kiss that hoe barnes. Thought  Beppi as he ran out the circus with tears in his eyes.

*~flash back~*
"Yes im on break now i can visit my boyfriend Dijimmi!" Said beppi excited. Beppi walked out of his tent to go to his boyfriends tent. When he got there he saw that hoe barnes kissing Dijimmi on the lips. "HOW COULD YOU?" Yelled Beppi angrily. Dijimmi pushed barnes away and said "wait i can explain" but Beppi was already running out the tent.

(Dijimmis pov)

SHIT was all i could think right now. Beppi just walked in when barnes forced herself on me, but before i could try to explain what happened Beppi was already running home. So i pushed barnes off me and tried to run after him. "Come on you dont need him you have me!" Barnes said trying to sound sexy "get out of my life barnes" Dijimmi said back. Then he ran after his lover.

*~flash back over~*

(Beppis pov)

I sat on my bed crying my eyes out when i heard a set of keys ring outside. Oh no i thought. I forgot i gave Dijimmi a set of keys to my house. "Beppi?" He said as he entered my house. Damn i cant hide from him....i still love him. I thought and with that Dijimmi ran into my room and gave me a big hug. "Im sorry, barnes kiss me first..i dont lover her i love you," Dijimmi cried out. "If you love me then prove it," beppi said wiping tears away from my eyes. Dinimmi smirked "gladly," he said.

(Narrators pov)

Dijimmi started to kiss beppi. The kiss was full of love and lust. Dijimmi nibbled at beppis lower lip asking him for permission to enter. Beppi playfully denied which made Dijimmi upset. Dijimmi pushed his knee on beppies member which made beppi moan, and gave Dijimmi a chance to slip his wet muscle in beppies wet Cavern. They fought for dominance and Dijimmi won. Dijimmi didnt leave any of beppis mouth untouched. Soon after they both needed air so beppi pulled away. Both painting trying to catch their breath. Dijimmi pinned beppi to his bed and took off beppis shirt. Dijimmi reached for his belt then took it off and tied it around beppis arms. Beppis face in now so red it could put a red crayon to shame. Dijimmi smirked and licked beppis neck which caused beppi to moan softly. Beppi bit his lip to try to hide his moans. "Dont try and hide your moans, they are really cute," whispered Dijimmi seductively. All beppi could do was nod his head yes and blush some more. Dijimmi then started taking off his clothes slowly.  Beppi licked his lips as he stared at Dijimmis chest. "Like what ya see?" Said Dijimmi. Beppi looked away blushing and noded. Dijimmi untied beppi. "Get on your hand and knees," Dijimmi commanded. Beppi did as said then Dijimmi pulled out his member and said "suck,"Beppi grabbed Dijimmis member and licked the tip. He then slowly thrusting him into his mouth and rubbing what couldnt fit in."nngg ahh fuck that feels so good~" moaned Dijimmi. Beppi felt proud he got to hear a sexy moan come out of his lovers mouth. As soon as beppi felt Dijimmi twitch inside his mouth he started sucking harder untill Dijimmi cumed inside beppis mouth. " swallow," commanded Dijimmi. So beppi ...yet again...did as told and swallowed. Beppi then felt a flow of lust and he pushed Dijimmi on his back so beppi was straddling Dijimmi. Beppi then took off his pants and boxers. He then grabbed Dijimmis member and started to lowwer himself onto it. "Ngha aaaahh~" beppi moaned out of pain. "Dont worry the pain will go away soon~" Dijimmi said from under beppi. Soon beppi let out a loud moan and started to move his hips up and down. Soon beppi started thrusting faster and harder on Dijimmis member. Dijimmi grabbed beppis hips and started moving his hips upwards so he can thrust in him deeper. "Beppi scream my name~" said Dijimmi seductively. "dijimmi~" beppi moaned. "Louder~" moaned Dijimmi. "DIJIMMI~" beppi moaned again. "LoUdEr i want the whole world to know your mine!" Djijmmi moaned louder. "DIJIMMI!~" beppi moaned really loud.
"Good boy," said gijimmi as he thrusted in beppi faster. "Im....going..to." "me ..to".. they we're interrupted by both of them cuming. Beppi fell into Dijimmis chest and Dijimmi wraped his arms around him. "I ..love... you" said Dijimmi still painting
Beppi smiled and replied "i..love you to!" Then they both cuddled there and feel asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡・゚✧*:・゚✧

Omg i have sinned....welp anyway i hope you enjoy my first lemon...i think i did pretty good but if you want more of this or different content just comment because i have like no imagination..anyway thanks for reading..and goodbye reader-senpai