Chapter 1 - I Left For A Reason

So, I bet you're wondering what my name is. Well here it is- My name is Adrianne Bacalia.I have long light brown hair and ocean blue eyes. I'm 18 years old and I have lived a terrible life in Barcelona, Spain.  My parents are divorced, my boyfriend and my best friend ended up loving each other behind my back, and other shit. I grew to be strong. To not care about what other people say about me. To not cry over little things. But after I found out that my boyfriend Jordan loved my best friend Emily all along, My heart sank. I couldn't take it anymore. So I decided to leave the place. I gathered all my money that I had earned from working at Rico's Grocery, and bought a plane ticket to London. So one night, without telling my parents, I packed everything I needed, so I basically shoved my shiz into three luggages. Hopefully I didn't make any noise to wake up my lazy arse parents. I had my cousin Rachel drive me to Barcelona International Airport. I said my goodbye to Rachel. She was my favorite cousin. She understood all the crap I was going through. She was always there for me when I was going through a tough time. I saw her as my sister. And now I had to leave her behind. I told her I'd keep in touch and went off to check in my luggages.I showed my ID to the agent. She did some stuff then gave me my boarding pass. I made my way to the security checkpoint that was assigned to my departure gate. The security worker was young and VERY attractive. He has dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I was mesmerized.

"Yoo hoo, Earth to Adrianne? I need your boarding pass and ID" He said,smiling and trying to get my attention. I snapped out of my trance and replied, "Oh, here you go," and awkwardly handed him what he needed. He checked them and told me to move on. He smiled and winked at me. I saw him quickly write his number down on a piece of paper. He handed it to me and I bite my lip and looked at him seducively. He was staring at me, nodding. I walked away, walking like a model, swishing my hips side to side. I knew he was staring at my ass. Oh how fun it was to mess with hot guys! Anyways, I was told to walk through a metal detector, and to the other side to pick up my things from moving belt thingy. I finally arrived to the boarding area and got onto my plane a while later. I had a fear of planes. I've seen plane crashes on TV and they made me shit bricks every time I saw them. I gribbed onto the arm rest the whole time. I arrived to London at around 2:00 pm London time. So that means it was 3:00 pm in Barcelona. I arrived at Heathrow Airport and was a little lost at first. I looked around, with a confused look on my face. Then I saw a gorgeous guy with a bit pale skin, brown curly hair and beautiful emeral green eyes. He started walking up to me. WHAT DO I DO. WHAT THE FLIP DO I DO.

"Hey there, Im Harry. Harry Styles." He said in his husky voice while winking at my flirtatiously. I was speechless.

End up Chapter 1! I know it's a bit boring but you have to wait until the interesting part! Don't kill me. This is my FIRST FAN FICTION EVER, ;3