Chapter 1: Our Friendship Anniversary

En başından başla

" Damn it " he pushed me away " Sally we will be late for school , we better run if you don't want to get detention"

" Ok , ok.. just let me put the hoddie inside my bag" i saidas i put the it inside the bag .

..........................................................................................

Zayn P.O.V

"Sorry, Last one to get to school will buy the other a smothie" I said and started running fastly.

" OHH Zayn , you will pay for this" She said and started running fast just to catch up with me.

" Hi Zayn , why are you running like that" Sara said . Sara is Sally's closest friend " Where is Sally anyway"

" she's....... tryin...." i was panting " ohh God .... "

" Zayn Jawaad Malik" Sally shouted " you are died"

" No, I'm going to have a smothie and you are going to pay for it"

"Hi, sally ... whats going on?" sara asked

" Well , Zayn here ... never mind i will tell you later we have to go to class anyway... and you zayn you're died " Sally said ,gave me *i'm watching you lokk* and started walking.

" Ok see you later .. and i don't think soo"i laughed i love it when she gives me weird looks. God i'm so lucky to have her in my life.

.....................................................................................

Sally P.O.V

Me sara went to class and sat down waiting till the Math teacher arrives.

" Soooo , Tell me did he like the gift" Sara asked .

" Yes he did ..." i replied

" And , no why he didn't say any thing right"

" Well , he said He like it and i'm the best friend he had ever had and that he loves me"

" WHAT.. " Sally screamed " LOVES you , and you are saying it like its not a big deal"

" Of course he loves me i'm his best friend sara . and That's all it will ever be .." i said in sad tone.

" What if he doesn't feel that way about you , what if mean it " Sally said trying to make me feel better .

" Sara ,please stop giving me hope , Please"

" But Sally..."

" Stoped it Sara" i interrupted her "i don't want to talk about it , please"

" Sally you can't just..."

" Sara , Mr. Martin is here stop talking our we will get detention" i said just to shut her up and to avoid detention

" Good morning Class....." Said Mr.Martin

During the class i felt my phone vibrating .. It was a text message from Zayn

" Hey , listen i thought we need to go out today so tell sara that she and Alex can come with us to celebrate our Friendship Anniversary OK,

PS:- you own me a smoothie X :)"

i started texting

.......................................................................................................

Zayn P.O.V

I was already late for class so when i entered and i apologized to Mrs.Sylvester the English teacher then i quikly sat on my desk " Hello Alex, Vass Happenin' " i asked

" Zayn do you have something to add" asked Mrs.Sylvester

i didn't reply .. the class was soo boring as usual so i texted Sally .. i waited for 5 min but she didn't reply she must have math now because Mr.Martin's sense of hearing is really good. Then suddenly my phone vibrated .. it was a text from sally.

" Couldn't you just wait till the class finishes. Ok but where and what are we going to do??

PS:- Can you please reminding me of that or else i swear i won't get it :P"

i quikly replies " How about Karaoke Night at my house ? we all enjoy singing right??

Ps: i was just reminding you incase you forgot"

i waited for another 5 min untill she replied " ok ok whatever .. Please stop texting i will get detention ok.. PS: don't worry i will get u the stupid smoothie"

i giggled " Zayn , Can you share with us the secret of your sudden happienss " said Mrs.Sylvester

" Sorry i just remembered something funny " i replied

" ok Zayn please stop remembering funny things during class, Lets continue"

God i hate this teacher .. What does she think thats she is funny

...............................................................................................................

Hi guys my name is Sara am A proud Directioner .

if like it please comment and vote

and if you have any ideas please share them with me .

Follow me on twitter @Sara_Ab97