#TaeHyun

Since news broke out that Girls’ Generation leader Taeyeon and EXO-K’s Baekhyun are in a relationship, Taeyeon has taken to Instagram to apologize to her fans.

In a message to fans, Taeyeon says:

SONE. You were really surprised and hurt because of me today, right.. I’m really sorry for making you feel things you didn’t have to, and the news that came out because I wasn’t a bit more careful. I really want to apologize, I’m really sorry for hurting you.”

I think you feel disappointed, angry, hated, heavy, dejected and other feelings.. I can take it all and I want to apologize. I don’t know if it’s just what I think, but because you liked, trusted and supported [me] and put so much effort into it.

No matter what I say now, it can be interpreted differently.. I’m not trying to make excuses, but even if just for a day, I could make you stop hurting there’s something I want to say.. I absolutely do not have those kind of intentions when I post most things on my Instagram.

"It must have been fun while posting those obvious pictures on Instagram" or "Ridiculing the fans…" It seems there are many people who think that, so I wanted to say something about it. I really did not have any intentions like that and it was not my objective. 

Reports have come out that the reason fans are more upset at Taeyeon than other members, like Yoona, Sooyoung and Tiffany because of posts made on her Instagram.

Fans have expressed their disappointment that Taeyeon had been using her Instagram as a public method to speak to Baekhyun instead of her fans. While her fans throughout messages were for them, they were intended for Baekhyun.

Meanwhile, the phrase “Baekhyun and Taeyeon” started to trend worldwide on Twitter

SM Entertainment revealed in a statement, “The two started off as a close senior-junior friends but recently developed feelings for each other and are in the beginning stages of a relationship.”

-------------------------------------

(c)koreaboo