Chapter 2

I awoke in my bed, with the covers over me, keeping me snug in bed.  Pillows once again surrounded all around me, keeping me from rolling over in the bed. They bordered the edge, lying flat next to me, making it feel like I was cradled in.  The shades were shut with the vents open, cracking a little sunshine onto me, keeping me warm from it's glow.  The sun was a little brighter than ever, but I just thought that it was raining before.  I moaned a bit as I shifted a little, placing my hand on my forehead, as my headache started to go away.  "Oh, what happened?" I asked myself, as I sat up, feeling a little clump of fur shift on my stomach.  "What the" I said as I looked up, seeing the rabbit with the red scarf, lying on my stomach.  The bunny looked at me, as it sat on it's hind legs and started to clean it's face.  The bunny finished as it sat on all fours again, and looked at me.  "Well hello, little guy" I whispered to it, as I rubbed it's back.  I had a weird feeling that I had a dream with this bunny in it, but I didn't quite know if it was real.  The bunny hopped up to me as he sniffed my face, then jumped off me and ran out of the room.

I looked at the door strangely, as I sat there thinking.  "That bunny was here before.  Am I still dreaming?" I said to myself as I sat up in bed.  I rubbed my head, feeling it not in pain anymore.  I sat there, as I heard footsteps walk closer to my room, and the door opened.  I looked over to see Jane walk into the room, as she sat on my bed.  "Hey Phoenix, feeling better?" she asked, as she rubbed my head.  I moaned a bit before I spoke.  "Yeah, I just think I'm tired, that's all" I said as I pulled off the covers and sat on the edge of the bed.    I put my head down as I moaned again, thinking of that bunny.  "You ok?" Jane asked, as she leaned to look at me.  I sighed as I looked at her.  "Jane, did we have Greek gods in our yard?  And that bunny, I feel like I seen it before" I said, a little confused. Jane chuckled as she sighed. "Yes we do.  Usamaro was here to let us know when you've woken up" she said with a chuckle.   I looked at her as she spoke, then looked at the floor.  "So, we've really have Greek gods visiting us" I said, more to myself then to Jane.  Jane just chuckled as I looked at her.  "I think your tired from work still" she said, with a slight laugh in her voice.  I nodded as I stayed silent.  A roar of laughter entered the hallway, sounding like it was coming from the living room.  Jane got up, pulling my hand along with her.  "Come be social.  Everyone is a little worried about you fainting too.  You should just come out to let everyone know your alright" she said, as she waved me to follow them.  I sighed as I looked out the window, then I got up and followed her out of the room.

I walked into the living room where everyone was.  The gods were spread out amongst the room.  Balder and Loki were sitting next to each other with Yui on the right side of Balder.  Thor and Hades were on the left to Yui. Tsukito and Takeru was standing in the corner of the room. I didn't see Dionysus anywhere, but I didn't worry about it. Usamaro hopped next to Tsukito, as he picked the bunny up and cradled him in his arms.  Apollon was standing up against the doorway, next to Jane.  He looked over at her, as he notice me.  "Oh my, I'm sorry you passed out. Are you ok?" he asked, sounding very apologetic about the situation, like it was his fault.  I nodded as I cleared my voice. "Yeah, I just was tired.  I think I've worked myself to much today" I said, cracking a little smile.  Jane bursted out into an uproar of laugher.  "Is that you everyday?" she said, as she nudged me.  I shrugged as I turned to her.  "I usually can take it thought" I said as I looked at her.  Jane sighed as she looked down.  "One of these days, your going to crash again, and I'm going to have you stay home."  I looked at her as I sighed.  "Trust me, it isn't work" I said as I took a stretch to wake up more. She sighed as she shook her head.  "Your such a work horse" she said with a smile. 

Movement came from the far side of me, as Dionysus looked at me.  "Feeling better, Phoenix?" he asked, making me jump.  I turned around towards the living room, as I held my chest.  "So he's a silent one" I said, trying to get my heartbeat back to normal.  "Oh, sorry.  Don't want you fainting on us again" he said with a slight chuckle.  I didn't say anything in return, just nodded.  "Deedee, stop scaring her, your going to kill the poor woman" Apollon said with a sigh.  I didn't say anything in return, just looked at the floor. Yui chuckled as she spoke.  "If she doesn't kill herself working first."   I cracked a little smile from the comment, but I still didn't look up from the floor. I rubbed the sleep out of my eye, as I sighed. "You going to be ok Phoenix? You did hit you head a little hard" Jane spoke up, breaking the silent.  I nodded as I started to maneuver towards the front Door. "Excuse me. I need some fresh air" I said, as I started to move towards the front door, and finally walked outside.