Chapter 7 - The shock

{Unedited}

(A/N)
Yooo my plants! soooo sorry for bad update. I rly should have continued earlier I'm sorry, I haven't been on Wattpad for a good while and when I opened the app I saw all nice comments, which truly means a lot, I'm so thankful for 1k reads! I can't believe it! I have also been bad at updating bc of the illness I talked about, I've been taking pills and shit.
On to the story!
And ey before we begin, all love to CorporalGalaxy & _corgi_doodles_ my favourite readers, ly guys ;3;

{Midoriya's POV}

I woke up. In a.. sleeping bag? Suddenly I remembered the events from yesterday.
Oh yeah we where gonna survive one day outside in the wild.
I looked around me and saw that Kacchan and Todoroki already had gone back to the house and to the rest of our classmates.
Kirishima was still sleeping deeply, caught up in some nice dream of his.
I got up and changed into my t shirt which had the word "Tシャツ" printed on it and some blue jeans.
When I had changed I walked over to Kirishima to wake him up. He probably doesn't wanna miss the breakfast.

"Hey Kirishima, wake up" I said and kneeled down in front of the red head.

I saw him move a bit and then squeeze his eyes a bit.

"Ugh, five more minutes, mom" he said and I giggled.

Had he forgotten about camp and he's thinking he's at home? cuz as far as I know I am NOT his mom.

"Kirishima, there's breakfast" that should do the trick.

Kirishima jumped out of bed and looked around.

"Breakfast! Where's the breakfast!?" He said and looked around with a confused look on his face.

"It's inside the house! Obviously." I said and got up.

I started walking towards the house to get breakfast and meet up with the others.
I got to the house and walked inside going to the living room.
I got into the living room and the first thing I felt where a pair of slender arms around my neck and the weight of someone jumping at me.
Ururaka.

"Deku!" She yelled and hugged me.

"H-hey Ururaka" I said trying to breath.

Is she trying to choke me?
I saw Todoroki in he distance looking at Ururaka with a disgusted look.
Of course. He can't see me like this! I fast but gently pushed Ururaka away.

"Hey, Ururaka! Good morning" I said and gave her a bright smile.

"Good morning Deku!" She said and smiled.

"Yes, good morning Midoriya." I heard Iida say.

"Oh hey Iida! I didn't see you!" I said and rubbed the back of my head.

"Let's grab some breakfast" Iida said.

I walked with Iida and Ururaka to get some breakfast.
I took a sandwich with cheese and ham and some yoghurt.
We sat down on the couch and started eating. We talked about our experiences from yesterday and it seemed as things had gone better for my team. Ururaka and Iida has a hard time finding food.
When we where done with eating I went upstairs to look for a mattress for Todoroki to sleep on.
As I walked past Kirishima and Kacchan's room I heard their voices.
I was a bit curious about what they where talking about so I went over to the door and put my ear against the door and listened in.

"We gotta keep it a secret ya know." I heard a voice which definitely was Kirishima's.

"But why! What the fuck does it matter? What are they gonna do? Tease us?" Yup Kacchan.

"No but, it just feels like they will see us in an other way. And I don't know if I want that."

"Come on, cheer up. We don't have to tell them now, babe. But we'll tell them soon enough." Eh?

Did I hear that right!? Did Kacchan of all people call Kirishima 'babe' !? What?
I heard footsteps but I was too caught up in thinking that I didn't notice that Kacchan opened up the door and I fell into the room.

{Todoroki's POV)

I didn't see Midoriya anywhere so I assumed he had walked upstairs.
I went through the hall looking at the rooms of my classmates.
Suddenly when I walked past Kirishima and Bakugou's room I saw the door swing open and Bakugou throwing out Midoriya out of the room while Bakugou shouting "you better not tell anyone about this!" They where both... flustered? What?
Where my suspicions of Bakugou and Midoriya dating true!? I should talk to Midoriya about this.
I walked up to him.

"Hey, Midoriya? Can we talk for a moment?" I saw that he was still flustered.

"Todoroki! Ehm, yes of course." He said and looked away.

We started walking in silence towards our room. As we arrived I sat down on a chair and Midoriya on the bed.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" He asked an looked at me.

"I've gotta ask you something Midoriya.." I looked down at the ground.

"Oh, what is it?" I saw his face turning red.

"Are.." I stopped.

"Are?" He asked and his face for redder"

I looked him in the eyes and said "are you and Bakugou dating!?"

He got silence and all the red wanished from his face as he looked at me with a confused look, but not long after his face turned red again.

"What!? No no no, that's not how it is!" He spit out.

"Then what was it you better not tell anyone about." I said seriously.

"Oooh, that's what your talking about." He said and looked at me.

"So, what is it?" I said

"It's that.... Kirishima and Kacchan are dating" he said.

Oh, so that's the case. They don't want anyone to know.

"Oh, I'm sorry for miss understanding and assuming you where together" I got up and walked out of the room, leaving Midoriya on the bed.

(A/N)
Sooo, that was that chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Myself I think I'm finally starting to like this fan fiction and I'll probably start updating more again!
Ily guys! U rock.

Word count : 1013