T H I R T Y T H R E E

Rogue entered the building with Natasha, she was wearing this:

     It was exactly what she wore for the funeral, Natasha tried to talk her out of it but Rogue didn't care much for fashion so she refused to wear anything else

     It was exactly what she wore for the funeral, Natasha tried to talk her out of it but Rogue didn't care much for fashion so she refused to wear anything else. As they entered the room that was full of people she was really nervous about this remembering her past...

     "Excuse me, Miss Romanoff," a woman came up to them, "we need your signature," Natasha agreed and wrote it down, the woman turned to Rogue, "we need your signature as well."

     Rogue glanced at Natasha who just nodded whispering to her, "its only the signature for being here in Vienna."

     "Very well," Rogue agreed as she signed her signature putting her real name not realizing the public had not known her real name.

      The Woman gaped at the signature, "Marie D'Canto?"

      "Mhm, that is my name but I prefer Rogue," Rogue told her.

       She nodded nervously, "nice meeting you Miss D'Canto, Miss Romanoff."

     The woman walked away, the two women just glanced at eachother and smiled for a second when a new voice sounded, "I suppose neither of us are used to the spotlight."

      Both of them turned, Rogue took in the man's appearance but for the life of her, she couldn't figure out who he was but Natasha seemed to know him.

      "Oh well it's not always so flattering," Natasha admitted.

       He smiled, "you seem to be doing all right so far."

       This made Nat smile and Rogue just looked at Natasha with confusion, who the hell is this guy and how does he know Nat and what is happening? "Um, not trying to interrupt but who are you?"

        "Oh right, Rogue... This is T'Challa, Prince of Wakanda," Natasha introduced.

      Rogue's eyes widened, Prince of Wakanda? Like an actual Prince? And... Wakanda, aka, the people the Avengers had recently become a casualty to war, "oh."

       T'Challa sent her a greeting smile, "meeting in such times like these are very inopportune but I'm glad we get this chance."

       "I'm glad as well," Rogue was confused by what he meant, he must know a lot about her, "it is very nice meeting you T'Challa."

      T'Challa smiled widely, "you as well Rogue," then he looked at Natasha again, "you know considering your last trip to Capitol Hill I wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company."

      "Well I'm not," Nat said, "and she isn't as well, trust me, I had to drag her."

       T'Challa chuckled a bit, "that alone makes me glad your both here."

      "Why? You don't approve of all this?" Rogue asked a bit amused that the Prince of Wakanda wouldn't approve of this.

       T'Challa laughed a bit, "the accords, yes. The politics, not really," her smile wavered, the whole accords thing scared her, "two people in a room can get more done than a hundred."

      "Unless you need to move a piano," Rogue froze, that voice, she knew that voice as she turned and saw the King Of Wakanda standing there.

      T'Challa smiled warmly at his father, "baba," he greeted.

     "Nya," he greeted back before looking at Rogue and Natasha, "Miss Romanoff."

     "King T'Chaka," Natasha greeted back before gesturing to Rogue, "this is Marie D'Canto aka Rogue."

     King T'Chaka looked at her and greeted her, "I'm assuming you prefer Rogue," she nodded, "well Rogue, it is very nice to meet you."

      "King T'Chaka," Rogue greeted respectfully, "allow me to apologize for what occurred in Nigeria, it was never our intention and we regret it completely."

      T'Chaka nodded, "thank you," he looked at Natasha, "thank you for agreeing to all of this, I am sorry that you wouldn't agree to all of this Miss D'Canto but I do understand with you being from another Universe-"

      Rogue froze fear running through her, she backed up for a second concerned and confused then T'Challa cut him off, "Baba," he hissed at him stopping him in his words, but Rogue stood there feeling like she couldn't breath and Natasha seemed just as worried, "Rogue, let me apologize, I didn't want us knowing to be outed like this."

      "How?" Natasha asked.

      T'Chaka nodded at his son letting him explain, "my sister is a genius, she figured it out after Sokovia," he explained, "she is very impressed with what you are and where your from, she wanted to do tests and figure things out from you but we couldn't allow that considering you being an Avenger."

      A third world country knows... What does this mean for her?

      "If everyone will be seated..." someone announced, Rogue let out her breath not realizing she was holding it, it is starting...

      Natasha and Rogue took their seats, King T'Chaka got up and begun talking, "when stolen Wakandan Vibranium was used to make a terrible weapon, we in Wakanda were forced to question our legacy. Those men and women killed in Nigeria were part of a goodwill mission from a country too long in the shadows, we will not, however, let misfortune drive us back, we will fight to improve the world we wish to join. We are grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative," Rogue squeezed her hand thinking about all of this unsure of her decisions, what he was saying made her want to sign for some reason but again she remembers the cons of signing and her past, "Wakanda is proud to extend its hand in peace-"

     "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" T'Challa yelled and everyone soon realized why and took cover, Natasha grabbed Rogue and made her get down as T'Challa ran towards his father but was too late as an explosion went off!

      Ringing was in her ears as she breathed through the smoke, Rogue stood up carefully and saw some people injured, she went to them and helped them up when she heard crying and she looked over what she saw broke her heart.

      T'Challa was there, cradling his father's lifeless body, the King of Wakanda is dead...