Sin

Michelle Hughes

Tears of Crimson Publishing

www.tearsofcrimson.com

Copyright © 2018 by Michelle Hughes.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Tears of Crimson Publishing

Rockford, Alabama

www.tearsofcrimson.com

Publisher's Note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Locales and public names are sometimes used for atmospheric purposes. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or to businesses, companies, events, institutions, or locales is completely coincidental.

Sin/ Michelle Hughes. -- 1st ed.

ISBN-13: 978-1489531018

ISBN-10: 1489531017

Chapter One

My heart was racing ninety to nothing as I walked into Sin's Den. Kera had gotten me the interview, and I really wished she was standing beside me now, because I wasn't sure if I was capable of going through with this. I'd never waited tables in my life, and as far as a strip club? Until now there was no reason for me to walk inside the doors. Taking a deep breath, I knew I had to calm down or blow this opportunity.