Shun

"Hello everyone! My name is Yuka Haruna. I'm the new student at this school. It's great to be here with all of you."

No fucking way...

Everybody in the classroom started to lean in forward against their long desk as a very timid Yuka hears mumbles all around the room. I watched from a far, surprised but most of all shocked by her presence. Tell me if this is just coincidence...

Spotting many students trying to talk to their neighbors, Yuka looked a lot more uncomfortable than before. The teacher nods in approval, "Thank you, Haruna. Such a pleasure to have you in our class."

Yuka turns and scans through the room with finding eyes, until I find her head landed where I was. My eyes widen, expecting if she knew who I was right away by the first glance.

She's coming this way!

Step by step, everyone kept their eyes on the dark haired girl who walks up the polished staircase up to the lonely seat, the only seat that is right in front of me.

I panicked.

That's when her blue eyes notices my lilac ones as we came in full eye contact, like how we did not moments ago. Then her scent starts to fill in the room as I allow it to intrude through my nose.

Damn...! My large hand shot up and mask over my mouth and nose with slow breathes muffling under my palm.

Yuka, with her vacant expression, looked oblivious by my heavy difficulties, being intoxicated by her smell and breathing the same air as her. But heck, I know through those eyes that she remembers me. I can't blame her, knowing what I did and how I looked before running off randomly without a word.

Then again, I can feel the same burning sensation running down my throat as starvation is clearly written all over my profile. Burning my eyes against hers, I can already imagine myself ripping her flesh open and drain all her blood through my lengthening teeth. My stomach is swelling up again, but my small conscious prevented myself from inhaling any more of her scent, to stop breathing.

"Kiryuu-san!!" screamed out the teacher. "Where the heck do you think you're going?! Get back here this instance!"

I ended up ignoring his complaint and jolted up from my seat, hustling out of the fainted classroom immediately as if there was poisonous gas scattering around the area. I desperately sprinted my way out of the room in a panic, trying to resist my inner beast from unleashing itself.

No. No way... She can't be here... At all.

*~*

Everybody's eyes stared at the direction where the silver haired boy had scorched out, leaving the confused Yuka in a daze once again. Mumbles and whispers increasingly wonder what has gone into the cold-hearted Kiryuu all of the sudden.

"Was it something I did?" she asked herself in perplexity. This is the second time he's done that, which it worries her.

The girl with short, wavy locks and pretty brown eyes answered her. "Don't worry about it. That's just Zero."

Yuka arches her brow. "Zero?"

The girl nodded, now smiling. "I'm Wakaba Sayori by the way. I'm suppose to meet you earlier but there were things I need to take care of. Sorry if you get we're helpless."

"It's alright," Yuka replied politely, shaking her hands in defense. "I just went to the Chairman's office and asked him for help."

"That's good," Sayori softened her eyes at her. "For a minute, I didn't even know how you look like, so I had trouble in finding you. But it's no biggie."