Forever ? {Bella Swan & Edward Cullen love story}

*Bella's P.O.V*

It was a nice, warm, spring break in Pheonix , Arizona. I was wearing my ripped jeans and my Aeropostale t-shirt . Followed by my lucky shoes , a nice , aqua , colored converse . I dont really know why I call them "lucky" . My ex boyfriend , Kevin , gave them to me . That jackass went with another girl 3 months after we got back together . Ugh . Anyways, my mom re-married to this guy named Phil. He was a sweet guy, but the thing is, he's like this famous baseball player so we had to move to Jacksonville, Florida . I didn't want to move. Making new friends isn't a win-win for me. They were traveling in another plane. So I decided to stay with my dad, Charlie Swan. The last time I saw him was when I was four. My mom and him were extremely in love, but my mom found another guy, not Phil, another one, but didn't work out as planned for mom, so she was single for a while. I really loved Charlie. We talked through the phone, he shipped me gifts. He was a good dad to me. He lives in Forks, Washington . Not a good "town" but it's good enough. It's extremely small. The population is over 3,000 people. Its fair enough since there's extreme temperatures and harsh rain. It isnt the dream place to live in. I just hope I can stay there till August. Spend some time with Charlie. If it lasts long.

*SKIPPING PLANE RIDE*

Hell no I wasnt enjoying the weather. When I landed, Charlie was waiting for me. Freezing cold, having another jacket in his left hand thinking I wasnt prepared for the weather.I was so used to Arizona's summer-like weather. It was 41 degrees. Poor Charlie. I got off the plane. Charlie was waiting for me on this car I never saw. It was a "Volvo". It was pretty neat.

"Charlie's P.O.V"

My daughter is coming to Forks. How long was it since i've seen her. Damn. Like 12 years. I was waiting for her outside the arrival parking lot. This weather was killing me. 41 degrees? Come on! It's spring! I saw her, her brownish/redish hair blowing in her face because of the wind. Wearing her casual outfits. Bella wasn't a beauty-guru. All I knew is that she got her period at 14. How the hell do I remember that? Anyways, she walked inside the "Volvo", shivering.

*Charlie & Bella's P.O.V"                                                                           

Charlie:Hey hun, how was the ride? *hugs me and kisses my cheek* 

Me: Good, I guess. Geez, why is it so cold out there *closes door* . And who's car is this? Is it yours?

Charlie: Nah, it's Dr. Carlisle Cullen's... He left me borro- Well, his kids. Those kidos could just ride the damn bus.

Me: Dr.Who? Kids?

Charlie: Carlisle is an adoptive dad. Renee Cullen is his wife. They adopted five kids, two were already related . Rosalie and Jasper are actual twins, then we have Alice, Emmet...

Me: You said fi-

Charlie: And Edward. They're all very odd, weird. Actually, Jasper and Alice are like together. Same with Rosalie and Emmet. It's weird. But the parents are fantastic. I still dont recomend getting near the kids. They're like, monsters. Wild, crazy. Not your type.

Me: Huh. Well thanks dad. Wait, so Edward, is like the only single one? *laughs*

Charlie: *laughs with me* Well he sure is. I think he's going to your sch-

Me: Dad, it's the middle of the semester, why can't I just go three months without school.

Charlie: Bella, no. You need education *pulls over to the house*

Me: Wow, it looks, different.

Charlie: Yep. Come on, im going to get your suitcase.

*CHARLIE'S HOUSE*

*Bella's P.O.V*

Nah man. His house was the perfect size. It was Renee's and his house. Charlie took my suitcases to my room. The walls were a dark green. There were lights EVERYWHERE. The rocking chair I had when I  was little was there.  Memories. I put my bag down and thanked Charlie.

*Charlie's P.O.V*

Me:Here's the house, not big, not small

Bella: Its good. Thanks

Me: Oh, heres your room *heads towards Bella's room*

Bella: Wow thanks *looks aroud*. Its perfect, thanks.

Me: Well, I have to go, have to return the car to the Cullen's.

Bella: Oh, okay, bye.