Taylor caniff

(Ok before you read this,you should get some tissues because I listened to "One last Dance" by R5 while writing it so ya :))

Me and taylor just got into a huge fight about the stupidest thing,my birthday.He asked me what kind of car I want and I said I dont know pick for me then he got really mad for no fucking reason,and punched me making my nose bleed.

I got in the car after running out of the house crying me eyes out.When I started driving I couldnt see anything because of me crying so much.Then when I broke down right then and there,a black range rover hit my car,on my side.

                  -Taylors POV-

I got a call hoping it was from (Y/N) but instead it was an unknown number."Uhh hello"?I said.

"Oh thank god you answered are you Mrs.Beam's boyfriend taylor"?He said backing away from the phone to see if it was me."Yes,why?Is something wrong"?I asked getting worried."Um yes sir,she got hit by a black range rover,who the driver consist of being a guy named Dillon Rupp?Anyway she is now in the hospital and we think you should come we have some bad news"He said slowly."Ok Im on my way"!I said hanging up.Dillon?Why Dillon?I thought as I drove to the hospital

Brookes POV

I couldnt see anything exept a white light that got closer and closer to me.Now Im terrified!

                 Tay-Tays POV

Once I get to the hospital I run up to a nurse named Abby."Uhh hi Abby where is Brooke Beam?I asked as nicely as I could."Follow me"!She said walking down a couple rooms till we finally got to room 4097."Thank you"!I said as she nodded her head.I walked in to find a lifeless Brooke laying on the bed and the dumbass Dillon sitting next to her crying.Dillon was good friends with Brooke,so thats how me and her met."Oh my god"!I say walking over to her,grabbing her hand then looking at Dillon."This is all your fault"!I said to him as he looked up."Look Im so so sorry man I was texting and driving at the same time and you know I would never do that to her"!He said pointing at Brooke.Then I hear a loud beep come from my right.I look over at brookes heartmoniter and the line is completley straight ________________."OH MY FUCKING GOD"!I yell and sit beside her grabbing her hand."Brooke remember I will always love you,even when you were young and beutiful,but we all were born do die but at 19 years old?Thats not right at all.Matt wanted me to tell you when you wake up that you'll still look pretty".I said hugging her.

Brooke Alexandria Beam.

Died at 2:15 A.M.

1995-2014.

At 19 years old.

At James Memorial Hospital.