Indent and Don't Start Every Paragraph Off With I

I'm laying on my mattress. Just so close to falling asleep. But I have to keep reading even though my eye's are watery and there's class this morning (tomorrow). But what's more important? School they say, education is key is what they'll tell you. To What Door!

     It's so hard dealing with school and ball practice, barely do I get any free time on my hands to rest you know. They always talk about being "college readiness" and how good/great students know all about time management. You can't mange time but you can mange the time that you have. But, the thing is, we have no time to begin with, we work our whole life just to rest. Out of our 24hr day we get, say, 7hrs of sleep because most of us hit the haystack around 11p.m. So now that leaves us with 17hrs! Yay, But some of us have to go to school for a decade of hours and now we're down to 7hrs. You may have to study afterwards at school; spending some time catching up while doing Homework. Take your pick. It takes us just an hour to get home waiting on mom or catching the city transportation. Oh, and some us have to work too for a boss that doesn't see skill nor the potential inside of you to become something great. But why should they care, they have no time to deal with amateur patty flippers.

    Don't let the society bring you down my friend, afterall time is only but Speed and distance. How long will it take you to get there and how far will you go.