Donut

" hey babe" Noah said as he walked in my room. He had a big smile on his face, like he hadn't seen me in days.

" hey" I say, biting my underlip, before I realise it was really cringe, so I stop.

" so how was your day" he says and kisses my cheek. Me and Noah have kissed, like a few times, or more than a few times. We haven't kissed like a lot, but like we kiss at least 5 times a week. But he kisses my cheek every time we meet.

" kinda boring. I'm not allowed to eat any unhealthy food this week, because my mom is on a diet. So I ate a carrot, but I choked on it, and all I could think about was ' i bet a donut wouldn't have done this to me" I say, that's literally the highlight of my day.

After me and Noah are done talking, we decide to watch a movie. But my mom told me something today and I just can't get it out of my head. She told me that we're moving back to LA. I'm done filming this season, and I'm gonna be in a new movie. But that means I have to leave Noah and the others, and we aren't going to see each other for six months, and I haven't told anyone about it yet.

" Noah" I say quietly, hoping he won't hear me, but he heard me, now I have to tell him.

" don't get mad.... But I'm moving back to LA to film a new movie" i say.

" why would I get mad, that great for you, we can just do long distance, and we will meet again when we are going to film Stranger Things 4." He says. Okay, that wasn't so bad.

"You're the best, I love you " and that's when I realised what I've said, I never told him that, he hasn't told me either.

" I love you too" he says after a moment of silence.

Dreamy_Dream: happiness looks gorgeous on u.
Happy to announce that I'm starring in a new movie called ' Mary Poppins Returns' as the character Jane Banks.

Likes: 1,9 m

Comments:

Noahschnapp: you're so pretty, and congrats with the role bby😘

Unknown: they're literally goals.^

Unknown 2: why the f*** is he dating a slut.^^

Unknown 3: s= sweet   l= lovely   u=unique t=trusting ^

Unknown 4: I'm so excited for the movie.

Millie Bobby Brown: I'm so happy for u darling

SadieSink: omg congrats bby💛

So this is officially the last chapter, I know I said chapter 24 was going to be the last chapter, but this is it. Hope u enjoyed.