Chapter 15 prelude to hero internship/ a night of passion

After the sports festival ended the students started the weekend and had 1 extra day off since they needed to recover it seemed Izuku was the one who pushed his body to the limits he laid in bed with Momo wondering how to spend his last day off before going back to school Monday Izuku spent 2 of the 3 days asleep since he pushed his body to it's limit.

As Izuku was about to get up Momo asked "Where are you going?" Izuku saying " I'm going to make breakfast for us" as Momo felt guilty that her husband was still tired he would still do his best to do his daily routine.

Momo: Izuku shall I cook this mornings breakfast?

Izuku: Are you sure you won't need my help?

Momo insisted that she could handle making breakfast for her and her husband while he relaxed she was spoiled enough by how much he does for her already. As Momo went downstairs to the kitchen Izuku said that he would be in his man cave working on a song he had been writing. The whole day had gone by in a blink of an eye and so the next day it was back to school for more hero training

(Monday)

Aisawa: Good morning class hope you enjoyed you extra day off but now it's back to business of becoming heroes

Everyone was excited to be back and everyone did they're best during the festival the results that everyone got determine how many job internship offers they received Todoroki received plenty bakugou received 3 he was furious.

Katsuki: Why the fuck did I only get three internship offers!!!!!!!!??

Aisawa: Maybe it's because a hot head like you needs to learn people skills before our can do any get anymore offers.

Momo: Sensei why is it that Midoriya didn't receive any offers even though he won the sports festival?

Aisawa: Midoriya for your work experience you will report to principal Nezu after class.

(After school)

Izuku: Hello Principal Nezu its Midoriya Aisawa Sensei said to report to you for my hero internship assignment.

Nezu: Hello my boy please have some tea while we discuss your assignment.

Izuku: thank you principal Nezu i appreciate the tea

Nezu: Now Midoriya I'll cut to the chase I've seen you're capable of fighting toe to toe with any of the pro heroes you are by far the strongest freshman at this school and for your internship Assignment I'd like you to hunt down this criminal. He calls himself the hero killer stain

Izuku: The hero killer stain is my objective

Izuku: The hero killer stain is my objective. So am I doing this alone?

Nezu: Good heavens no I wouldn't send my top student alone on such a dangerous job. I'll have you work with some pros to get the job done if you can complete this task you will be granted a step closer to becoming a pro after graduating.