Chapter 24 :D

It's no longer on hold! Thank you @MiningPiplup! :D To the chapter! Oh, and this is right before @MiningPiplup's chapter 20. My main part, the thing at the end is earlier. The thing @MiningPiplup did with Seto is mostly irrevelant, everyone involved in this part didn't/doesn't know. Now, LEZ GET TO IT!

-----------------------

Misty's PoV

I walk into my and Olivia's room.

"Hey Misty, do you know where Seto is? I know he doesn't come around much anymore, but wouldn't he want to see me?" She asks.

I take a deep breath. "Seto... He, uh... I need to show you something, Olivia."

- video and email timeskip -

"He's working with Herobrine, he tried to kill me." I swallow.

Olivia looks outside, and sighs. "I need a few days." She walks out, and I hear her talking to the others.

I make a note to myself. 'Make sure Olivia doesn't go looking for Seto.' She walks in and doesn't say anything, just flops on her bed. I turn the lights off, and go to sleep.

- two days later at lunch -

"If it had been me opening the door, I would scream, shut and lock the door, and call 911." Punkin smiles. "Not necessarily in that order."

"Yeah, I'd end up shutting the door, calling 911, and screaming at the operator." Dragon laughs.

Adam runs in, eyes wide. "Olivia joined Herobrine."

- Here's Olivia's PoV of what happened! :3 I am not being offensive to OliviaLovesSnow, it was my only idea from anyone. -

Olivia's PoV

I'm going to the store the long way, I need some more time. I hear someone call quietly to me from an alley. A man wearing sunglasses smiles at me.

"Olivia, such a pretty girl. Seto still loves you... Or does he?"

I frown. "He does, I'm sure."

He shakes his head, and his smile disappears. "I'm sorry, look what he said to someone online."

He pulls a picture up on his phone. Seto's user is saying, 'Snow, I love you.'

I blink. "No, he..."

"I'm sorry, they got together later, he doesn't love you..." He holds me, and I feel something burn inside. (Please no hate! @MiningPiplup didn't read her books, and this was the only idea, she screamed at me to continue. Here we go...)

I want revenge, I've never felt it before... I feel something break inside, a barrier...

He lets go and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Would you like revenge on the girl that took Seto from you?"

 I nod, and I feel more inside me melt. "I want revenge tonight."

The man smiles. "You can have it, Olivia. Let us go."

-------------------------------

One: @MiningPiplup, when she is referred to, she is Oliviabrine.

Two: NO HATING ABOUT THIS! All hate comments WILL BE DELETED!

Three: Don't hate on @MiningPiplup.

Bai peeps!

PikaCrafter