1.3| drinks

+Avery Rivers

'Can I please do your make up?' Sophia stand in front of me with a big ass bag.

'Sophia. Do you have a body in there or something?' I laugh while pointing at the big, black bag in her hands.

'Nah,' she says. 'I have the body bag in my room. This is just make up,'

I look at her with wide eyes. She drops the bag on my bed and falls to the ground. The room is filled with laughter.

'Oh my god. Of course not,' she laughs even harder. 'I was just kidding,'

I flip her off and put on my shoes. They're just simple, black vans. Sophia is still standing in front of me.

'Fine, you can do my make up. But not too much or else you'll be the dead body in the bag,' I warn her. Her eyes widen as she slowly places all the dark make up away.

She runs away to her room and comes back with a small chair.

'Sophia?'

'Yes,'

'Do you really think I can fit my ass on that tiny stool?'

She look at it again before shaking her head and laughing.

'Whoops. I grabbed the one I use to put my feet on,' I stomp her shoulder.

'You dumb bitch,'

〰️〰️〰️

I look in the mirror. Sophia did an incredible job again. My hair is curled, my make up isn't too dark and my lips are popping. She's amazing with this.

'So, what do you think?' She spins the chair, making me almost fall of it.

'It's amazing. Thank you,' I say before pulling her in a big hug.

She stands next to me. We decided to march colours. I'm wearing a coral read dress, with a black leather jacket and my black vans.

Sophia is wearing a coral red skirt, a black top and a choker. She wearing heels. But the dumb bitch I am, I can't walk on them. I'll probably trip and break my neck.

We both look at each other in the mirror. For once in my life I feel pretty again.

'Are you ready?' Sophia smiles, applying her lipstick before making a duckface. I start laughing.

'Let's go!'

〰️〰️〰️

The smell of alcohol and cigarets hits my nose as soon as I open the car door.

'It's smells good already,' I say sarcastically as Sophia unlocks the car. We both walk over to the house.

'Just chill, Ave. You don't have to drink or do anything else. We're just here to make some fun,' she says. I nod.

She's right. Just to make fun.

We walk inside and we're immediately greeted bye "our" friend group. I search around, trying to find Ethan. My eyes stick to the corner. I see him talking to a girl. I cringe. She looks like a slut.

I get snapped out of my thoughts as I feel someone wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

'Well hello there,' I turn around, being faced by a smiling Grayson. I wrap my arms around his neck.

'Hi,' I mumble. I smell his cologne. I always feel safe in his arms. He's my best friend and I know he'll do anything to protect me.

'What are you two doing?' I hear a heavy voice behind me. I let go of Grayson and turn around, facing the person now in front of me.