“Yeah, Alexis can be a hand full, but she means well and she is beyond happy that you’re here,” Jace adds with a smile that makes my knees go weak; good Lord he is gorgeous.

Blushing a little, I say, “She’s really great. I have never met anyone like her and she is truly the nicest person I have ever met. I’m really happy I've moved here.”

Walking back with more cookies, Erik added, “She is and I want to thank you for what you said to Randall and his goons. Not many people would stand up for those they just met.”

“Well I hate bullies and he had no right saying awful things about you. You guys have showed nothing, but kindness to me,” I reply honestly. They have been really great towards me and I’m not going to stand by and let their names be dragged in the mud.

As Erik and I spoke about the situation, I stole glances at Jace who was listening intensely and I could tell he was prideful of what I did. I could also see a lustful twinkle in those grey eyes. Once again my stomach does another back flip. How can someone be so good looking?

Erik’s phone starts ringing and brings me out of my sensual haze; I really got to get a grip. It’s not like Jace will be my Prince Charming and save me from my life. I couldn’t let any of them deal with my burdens; it’s not fair to them.

“That was Alexis and she has dinner ready.” Erik says.

All the boys started running towards the woods and the rest of us starts laughing at them. Looking at Jace I could tell that he didn’t want to leave and I didn’t want him to leave, but I can’t get too close to him, it could damage us both.

Putting on a smile, I say, “Well better get there before it’s all gone. Those boys sure can eat you out of house and home.”

“Yeah they can. Would you like to come to? Alexis is a good cook.” Jace asks with hope in his eyes.

So badly I wanted to go, but I can’t put them at risk. Why did I have to have control over elements?

“I would love to, but have to finish up here, but I’m coming to your party this Saturday so I’ll see you guys then.” I say with a smile that makes Jace perk up.

Grabbing my hand, he gently kisses the top saying, “Well I’ll see you there.” Then he winks at me.

My mouth drops like a hot potato. That was so sexy and his lips are so lovely feeling. Regaining my composer I quickly add, “Can’t wait.”

With that Jace and Erik starts walking towards the woods and Jace looks at me one last time before give me an award winning smile. I have to force myself to walk inside or I would have followed like a little lost puppy. Taking a seat on the sofa, I think how that guy could be the death of me, but all I could do was grin like a silly little fool.

                 Jace’s POV

Finally I met her and she is amazing, sweet, beautiful, charming, smart, and I could go on and on with all her best qualities. When Erik and I walked towards her house we saw some of the younger boys and girls working in her flower beds as Danni walked out with a tray of drinks and cookies. She was so beautiful with her shorts that hugged to her legs and how her tank top clings snugly round her breast. My wolf went crazy wanting her.

Putting down the tray she tells the girls to get theirs first and made the boys wait. The boys weren’t happy, but quickly shut up with an evil look she gave them. That turned me on even more. As she turned towards us I wanted to hold her, but I composed myself; I have to do this right.

I notice while we talked how truly beautiful she was not only on the outside, but on the inside. I could tell she is brave and willing to defend family and friends. However, every once in the awhile I could see pain in her eyes, like she’s been through some troubles and it makes me want to shield her from her pain. I was a little sad when she decline dinner, but when she said she was coming to the barbecue I immediately perked up. My wolf was wagging his tail.

I felt brave and kissed her hand good bye. At first I was nervous she wouldn’t like it, but she bit her bottom lip without knowing. I wanted to nip and tease those lips while I made love to her. She was killing me without even trying. She softly smiled and I knew that she liked it.

As I walking away, I looked back one last time and there she stood like a goddess. I can’t wait until I can make her mine.

                Unknown POV

We were so close to catching her, but once again that little minx got away. At first I loved playing the cat and mouse game, I liked watching her for weeks as she got comfortable around her surroundings. But she somehow always got away. She is smart, I’ll give her that.

I walk over towards the white board that list every city, town, and country she has ever lived in. When I first heard about Danielle’s special gift I didn’t believe it, but then I got a hold of a video of her when she was seventeen. She killed eight men who were Elementals with fire after they burned her home, killing her family. After that I have been after her for years.

She’s a fighter, I like that. When I have her, I will take what is mine and I will claim her. Using her elements and her body, I can take control over every powerful wolf pack in the United States, maybe even the world. We will produce children stronger than any other.

I know for sure I will have to break her down so that I can control her. I look forward to that. 

I look at her picture taped to the board with hundreds of others. She will be mine and I will kill anyone that gets in my way.