Daddy Dearest

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★ -------------- ★·.·'¯'·.·★

"I got to get away from the noise" exclaims Taylor walking back into the grocery as the three Gilmore girls continue down the street. 

"Kill me and bury me with that bike." says Lorelai as the distance between the girls and bike becomes smaller.

"What is it? A Harley?"

"Oh definitely" claims Tina, twirling a ring of her hair in her hand, that bike was so hot.

Sharing a grin with Tina Lorelai continues "That is a 2000 Indian, 80 horsepower, 5 speed close ratio Andrews transmission and I want to get one."

"No" yells Rory horrified at the idea of owning a motor bike.

"Oh yes, I would happily die for that bike" says Tina, picturing just how good she would look on the back of a Harley.

"Why not?"

"You'd die" exclaims Rory.

Waving off Rory's worry Lorelai continues "Oh, that." just as the bike pulls up at the market.

"Hey" the random biker directs to the girls, while the voice sounds familiar the muffling of the helmet is just too hard to hear exactly who it is. 

"Hi" replies Lorelai.

"Nice shirt. Take it off." answers the biker to which Tina's jaw drops, like seriously who just says stuff like that, mega creepy as the biker takes off his helmet to reveal a face that Tina was totally not expecting

"Christopher" a just as shocked Lorelai exhales at the face of her girls father. 

"Dad!" shouts Rory as she rushes to hug him closely followed by Tina who is just as over joyed at the sight of her father in Stars Hallow.

"Hey girls, look at you two" grins Christopher in between hugging the girls.

"This is great! What are you doing here?" asks Rory kind of shocked at her dad being in Stars Hollow this was a first.

"Yeah dad as such as I love this it's so random" continues Tina still smiling so big her mouth is starting to hurt, it's just so good to see him.

"I'm here to see you two. And your mom, who's not saying anything about as loud as a person can" directs Christopher to Lorelai who is still standing there shocked that Christopher is actually there.

"Hello"

"A word. Maybe there's a phrase in my future. OK, why is that man staring at me?" as Tina turns around she is meet with Taylor full on staring right at them, the whole town is going to know now in a matter of hours he's just such a gossip.

"That's Taylor Doose. He owns the market. He knows all and sees all." answers Rory.

As Tina continues on "If Stars Hollow was big brother he would be big brother always watching" giving a small wave to Taylor as he pretends to be doing something not just watching.