Alauddin Khilji

Afghanistan, 1303: Alauddin Khilji
My uncle Jalaluddin Khilji dreamed about the throne in Delhi, he wanted to be the Sultan of India. But what he did not know; i want the throne. And what Alauddin wants, he get's. Today, i brought a ostrich to my uncle's fortress.. for his daughter Mehrunissa. At first, he was a bit confused. He claimed that he didn't remember asking me for an ostrich. So i responded with: « feather », « oh now i remember, for Mehrunissa. I am really glad you remembered Alauddin. Now you also have the right to claim an valuable present, what do you want from me my son? » I got nearer to my uncle, you know, for the dramatic effect: « valuable things can only be paid with valuable things, that's why i ask you for your daughter.. », « Alauddin, i can't- », « i risked my life for this one ostrich, that's why i want a life back. It's only fair uncle. » Mehrunissa was standing on the balcony, she looked very happy about me asking for her hand. « Mehrunissa looks happy, why not accept her happiness uncle? » He has a weak spot for his daughter, so he could not decline. Our weeding came along very quick, but i was not at the feast at the beginning. Sharif Pasha went looking for me, he walked right passed me kissing a other woman on the neck and teasing her behind the weeding curtains. Of course he spotted us a few moments later: « Alauddin, what are you doing? It is your weeding night! If Jalaluddin get's to know about this.. he will behead you! » I quickly stopped kissing the unknown woman and spoke to my friend: « how will he know about this, will you tell him? My childhood friend? No you wouldn't, you wouldn't. » i hugged him very tight, but then continued kissing my female friend. Sharif was just standing there, almost shocked. As i kissed her, Sharif Pasha fell on the floor bleeding from the stab i killed him with. My female friend wanted to run away, but i was too passionate to stop. Outside i heard the traditional song playing, so i went to dance a little bit. I stole the courtesan the spotlight. As i was dancing, i saw the woman i was with, talking to Mehrunissa. I just pretended like i saw nothing. She was shocked, but she lived with it.